What's new

how are white people treated in pakistan, iran, muslim countries

are you asking because you have sense of guilt whether in muslim world or discrimination in your own land

im generally speaking as a pakistani here, i wud hate if an american gov official comes to pakistan, i wud love it if a normal american citizen comes to pakistan, i got nothing against them, if u show love to pakistanis, they will love u, (pakistanis hate the us gov policies and all that crap, we dont hate ur citizens)

Last edited by a moderator:
In Arab world especially in Gulf countries they are treated like demi-gods.

hostile to white people or not..

Not sure about other countries, but in Bangladesh and malaysia, they are treated warmly.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Totally uncalled for

Pakistan is the most hospitable nation on the face of this earth. We do not discriminate anyone based on skin colour or religion, however if you are a spy or terrorist agent of a foreign government and trying to sabotage in any manner, then we we are quite capable of taking"good care" of you.

Remember the people didn't even touched RD, despite him killing two innocent people.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...couple-rubbishes-tales-security-pakistan.html

Did you see the front page of "the Hindu" newspaper with Sonia Gandhi on it?

Lame flame bait. Reported.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Totally uncalled for

I'm not sure if you had been to Gulf countries, but I have worked there and I have seen first hand how they treat the Westerners. So actually I was pretty much on topic although it was a bit blunt.

Lame flame bait. Reported.

LOL, I was responding to your post:

Tell me which Gulf country has their highest leader as a white European woman, with those kinds of announcements ("madam we are forever at your feet") on the front page of their most prestigious newspapers?

I am not authority about Muslim countries, but I used to study in a touristy town in India. There are lot of whites primarily from Europe visiting that place. They were treated with extra-respect, I think people in the town knew which side of their bread is buttered. The Europeans were brining money into the economy.

So, it is not as much about the entire country, but which part of the Country. If you go to Touristy place, you get the tourist treatment. If you go the remote places your are on your own, some people are hostile depends on the person is perceived.

Discrimination is there, because most of the people will look at you as an ATM.

LOL, I was responding to your post:

Tell me which Gulf country has their highest leader as a white European woman, with those kinds of announcements ("madam we are forever at your feet") on the front page of their most prestigious newspapers?

Off the topic.

Huh what are you talking about? Pakistan is a white country itself all Aryan Stock blue eyes, red and blonde hair and everything. Ask Omar1984.

So basically white people will just blend in.

Dude turn your troll mode off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom