What's new

How can India help Pakistan?

How about just looking the other way while Pakistan deals with its problems( successfully, unsuccessfully, cataclysmically etc)
India should work on INDIA.. and india alone.
let Pakistan fix itself or rot away..

just by leaving us alone and if India could stop POKING its nose into our Pakistani affairs.

Resolving the border disputes will be a good starting point

Look, why must India help a nation which is a threat to its national integrity?! I fail to understand why we even bother playing the saint when it comes to Kashmir......

india & pakistan can be good friends which will be very beneficial for pakistan but this will only happen if pakistan kill it's desires abt indian kashmir.

My dear Pakistani friends ...some of you are quite delusional thinking we are stealing your water when your own gov't acknowledged no such thing....India is not concerned with Baluchi's but keep on supporting terrorism against us and in the future we may take such recourse. We want peace, but tell me do you? Why else would you arrest the informants of OBL? They should be treated as hero's not traitors. Their expression is fueling larger doubts on you guys.

The only way India can help Pakistan is by securing it's own soil from terrorist attacks and preventing another 26/11 which might cause even bigger problems for Pakistan. Other than that there is nothing India can do to help a nation that does not realize that it has problems.

Pakistan doesn't need any help from Bharat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom