What's new

How can it be eid today

Baz2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I don't understand this. The hadith is clear. Look out for the moon. If its not visible or if there are clouds, complete 30 days of fasting. Why confuse matters with scientific calculations. Check moon sighting sites its not visible yesterday not the crescent

Ruet-e-Hilal Committee Leaked Video of forced Eid declaration.

:disagree: پاکستان میں یہ وہم پایا جاتا ہے کہ جمعہ والی عید کا سال حکومت پر بھاری ہوتا ہے۔

I don't understand this. The hadith is clear. Look out for the moon. If its not visible or if there are clouds, complete 30 days of fasting. Why confuse matters with scientific calculations. Check moon sighting sites its not visible yesterday not the crescent
What if the moon sighted in Lahore but not in Karachi? Should Karachi people celebrate Eid based on Lahore's moon sighting or wait for next day?

Do some members of the govt genuinely believe that they can delay the inevitable by skipping a friday? If its true.

What if the moon sighted in Lahore but not in Karachi? Should Karachi people celebrate Eid based on Lahore's moon sighting or wait for next day?

You didn't get it did you? Go and read the hadith. It's not really complicated.

:disagree: پاکستان میں یہ وہم پایا جاتا ہے کہ جمعہ والی عید کا سال حکومت پر بھاری ہوتا ہے۔

These people are not required. Just follow what the prophet says and not rely on fake shahdat and these committees

Valid question , probably should ask some learned man
But what I know for sure is that the calander of moon behaves as local , the months of nature i.e moon starts different at differnt places, not international like pope of romes international calender

Salaam

The audio is a bit unclear, could someone explain what's being said?

You didn't get it did you? Go and read the hadith. It's not really complicated
The fact that there was no communication technology at Prophet S.A.W's time. Today we are living in a centralized world, so there is room for Ijtehad

The fact that there was no communication technology at Prophet S.A.W's time. Today we are living in a centralized world, so there is room for Ijtehad

There is no ijtehad needed here. What has changed about moon in last 1400 years? Why do we have to go for visual aids and calculations. It's utter madness. What you are calling ijtehad is meant for issues that was never seen before. Moon has always existed. The problem is the blind following of Saudi fitna. On top of that false witnesses. Its madness at its best.

There is no ijtehad needed here. What has changed about moon in last 1400 years? Why do we have to go for visual aids and calculations. It's utter madness. What you are calling ijtehad is meant for issues that was never seen before. Moon has always existed. The problem is the blind following of Saudi fitna. On top of that false witnesses. Its madness at its best.
So you think its okay if there are multiple eid celebrations in country? Cause some cities/regions will have moon sighted and some not due to geographical or weather conditions.

So you think its okay if there are multiple eid celebrations in country? Cause some cities/regions will have moon sighted and some not due to geographical or weather conditions.

Islam is for all countries, big and small. Big countries cannot have an Eid the same day, but smaller ones can, just due to the geometry created by Allah. Where is this requirement for having only one Eid in a country coming from?

Islam is for all countries, big and small. Big countries cannot have an Eid the same day, but smaller ones can, just due to the geometry created by Allah. Where is this requirement for having only one Eid in a country coming from?
That is my point too. Either entire globe celebrate Eid together on the basis of moon sighting at only a certain region since we have communication technologies that enable us to broadcast in a fraction of second globally, or every city/village etc celebrate their own Eid based on local moon sighting.

p.s: There is no concept of nation-state and borders in Islamic Sharia

Not very clear, I have not paid attention to it before, I actually know how China celebrates Eid from Pakistani girls.

Back
Top Bottom