What's new

How China Could Become a Two-Ocean Power (Thanks to Pakistan)

Accepting non benificial condition of China just to see come port developed or to see some road connectivity may proved to be suicidal for Pakistan. Pakistan has little to gain from those agreements of China . Any agreemnt should have biletral benifit and win win for both the countries. In Pak China relationships, Pakistan is just loosing and china is gaining. Gwadar is an example. No money came to pakistan but china got the right for 40 years. Maintenance of the asset is Pakistan's responsibility. What Pakistan has gain out of this cooperation is a big question mark.

I wonder what will happen if again it turns out like Chinese Railway engine PAK purchased purchased lol ......

So, Just by reading the OP headline one can find an analogy of China-Pak relationship as Goon - Extra relationship. The real muscle is the Goon, the extras are just to foul mouth the opposition and come up with statements like (Read in afro-american dialect, I know its kindaa racist but just for fun !!) "Dude don't mess with me , my bro will fck u up !!"

OnTopic: As correctly said in @DESERT FIGHTER 's signature, "PAKISTAN STANDS ALONE - NO UMMAH - NO FRIENDS - NO BROTHERS.. WHO NEEDS EM ANYWAYS... JUST HAVE FAITH AND LOVE YOUR COUNTRY" And my frnds that should be how general Pakistanis should feel. It's good to have a helping hand around, but longer it stays, dependent you become on it. Why can't it be
How Pakistan Could Become a Two-Ocean Power (Thanks to China)

Accepting non benificial condition of China just to see come port developed or to see some road connectivity may proved to be suicidal for Pakistan. Pakistan has little to gain from those agreements of China . Any agreemnt should have biletral benifit and win win for both the countries. In Pak China relationships, Pakistan is just loosing and china is gaining. Gwadar is an example. No money came to pakistan but china got the right for 40 years. Maintenance of the asset is Pakistan's responsibility. What Pakistan has gain out of this cooperation is a big question mark.
Dear ....International Accords like CPEC (or else)would've necessary built-in clauses ...If a Country falls in an ordeal of war, then such accords become useless and Plaintiff will lose its right to enforce its fully, Like in Ind-Pak war.... pak can refuse to pay 100billion loan to IMF and vice versa with CPEC....so in a Big view ...if a war wont happens....then CPEC will act as an Insurance policy of our security... and enticing tool for other investors to break the ice......transfer of technology ...bla bla bla
40 Years is not a matter as you've mentioned in your above post....In the life of Nation 40 years are nothing.....I agree 40 years do matter in life of one individual but not NATION

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom