What's new

How China Stole an Entire Airplane

Exactly, so what is your point of arguing, on the morality ground? I don't really care who steals from whom when it comes to military tech. When a bomb kills, would anyone care if it is "trademarked" or copied?

Probably the guys MIC shillmasters.

Not 'plans' but proven technologies.

Same as above.

Same as above.

Same as above.

Same as above.

don't dilly dally around the subject, you can call it stealing "plans" or "blue prints" or "proven technology" or whatever you want, the point is that the US claims China was able to strip the US off of so many plans or "proven technology", from civilian to top secret military tech, so I will repeat, is the US that much incapable of preventing China from stealing everything America has? why is China capable of stealing so much from the US? if China was indeed that much capable of stealing then that only means China was able to beat the US at it's own game, after all capitalism is survival of the fittist & if the US can't even protect it's "proven technology" then that only means it was not fit enough.
Looky here...Try to understand that China have not been a contributor to science and technology progress for over 300 yrs.
the Chinese consistently have higher IQs than their white counterparts, the only reason why they didn't contribute much in the last century was because they were poor, but now that their economy is growing they will spend more & more on R&D, science is money countries that have money will have science.

When The First Punic War started, the Romans barely had a navy; the Carthaginians had the most powerful fleet in the entire Mediterranean. Guess who the Romans copied their navy from? Answer: Carthage.

The Romans copied their architecture, art, religion, culture, and infantry tactics from the Greeks.

The city of Rome harbors the most obelisks in the world. Some were taken direct from Egypt due to the Roman conquests; some are copies.

Starting to see a pattern here?

The Romans did not originate any of these ideas. They borrowed (or stole) the very best ideas from all over the Mediterranean, made improvements, and built an empire that dominated the entire Mediterranean region for hundreds of years.

Now look at China.

Today, China is a leader in emerging industries such as solar power, wind power, electric vehicles, batteries, high-speed rail, AI, commercial drones, 4G and 5G.

China has 227 supercomputers on the TOP500 list as of November 2019.

Just like the Romans, China did not originate any of these ideas. China is borrowing the very best ideas from all over the WORLD to speed up its development. As the saying goes, there's no need to reinvent the wheel.

And once China has caught up, it can begin pushing forward into the next generation of technologies.

TSTO spaceplanes.
http://english.chinamil.com.cn/view/2019-10/23/content_9658969.htm

China developing TBCC hypersonic engine.
https://www.janes.com/article/85592/china-developing-tbcc-engine

Exactly, so what is your point of arguing, on the morality ground? I don't really care who steals from whom when it comes to military tech. When a bomb kills, would anyone care if it is "trademarked" or copied?
Why no objections for 'military tech'? There is a larger issue here, namely, China's lack of respect for agreed upon rules. Most wealth are made in peace time and we all know that. Wealth are destroyed in wars and also, we all know that. There is only customer for a tank but multiple customers for a car. You and I came from an IP laden industry. We know what we are talking about better than most here. If you supports China's disregard for IP protections, as currently agreed upon, then have the balls to say so.

Why no objections for 'military tech'? There is a larger issue here, namely, China's lack of respect for agreed upon rules. Most wealth are made in peace time and we all know that. Wealth are destroyed in wars and also, we all know that. There is only customer for a tank but multiple customers for a car. You and I came from an IP laden industry. We know what we are talking about better than most here. If you supports China's disregard for IP protections, as currently agreed upon, then have the balls to say so.

There was a time that you could buy the newest Hollywood DVD for as little as $0.50 on every street corner in China. Try to do that now. Chinese government has cracked down since 15 years ago, so you can't deny the progress there.

"Forced Tech Transfer" has been the most hyped topic last couple of years, it fooled millions Americans sadly including you, but it is a totally false proposition from the start. If you don't engage into business transactions, who can force you? Did Chinese point a gun on American CEOs' head or kidnap their daughter? Those CEOs' in fact were "forced" by their own greed to accept China's terms, in exchange for higher profit margin or larger market share. Let's face it, it's called "ToT" everywhere else.

I was doing "production out sourcing" years ago, and we had to tell the factory every little details or secrets to keep the production running smoothly and consistently. If Chinese learnt from what we taught them, whom are we going to blame?

As for the military tech, "copying or stealing" is what we have so many intelligence services for:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
There was a time that you could buy the newest Hollywood DVD for as little as $0.50 on every street corner in China. Try to do that now. Chinese government has cracked down since 15 years ago, so you can't deny the progress there.
Yeah...I guess after 15 yrs of 'stealing', the gig does get old.

"Forced Tech Transfer" has been the most hyped topic last couple of years, it fooled millions Americans sadly including you, but it is a totally false proposition from the start. If you don't engage into business transactions, who can force you? Did Chinese point a gun on American CEOs' head or kidnap their daughter? Those CEOs' in fact were "forced" by their own greed to accept China's terms, in exchange for higher profit margin or larger market share. Let's face it, it's called "ToT" everywhere else.
A more, shall we say, honest business practice would be to let the investors keep their IPs, as far as IP concepts are agreed upon. And the greed goes both ways, pal. Your government's officials enriched themselves while using state power to have those mandatory 'ToT'. Our CEOs are not that stupid. They know exactly what they were/are getting into. You think no grease money occurred in Fab 68?

A more, shall we say, honest business practice would be to let the investors keep their IPs, as far as IP concepts are agreed upon. And the greed goes both ways, pal. Your government's officials enriched themselves while using state power to have those mandatory 'ToT'. Our CEOs are not that stupid. They know exactly what they were/are getting into. You think no grease money occurred in Fab 68?

No country is totally innocent in their early stage of industrialization when it comes to the issue of "IP theft", and it applies to USA, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan..... You name it. Even today, those flagship MNCs are still suing each other ars out for the exact same reason. China is becoming such a big target, simply because of its sheer size and the fact that it's not "one of us" and we are scared.

The company I was representing was using its IP as their share of investment when setting up the JV, and its Chinese counterpart furbished the rest, the land, the buildings, the machinery and the capital. In business world, it's called "negotiation". In layman term, it's called "give and take". I met many US expats while I was there, and "IP theft" was never in conversation. It's unethical you complain about "IP Theft" after you reap the profit of your investment.

You can hate China, but at least keep your rationale and be consistent with your argument.

Corruption is entirely different matter all together, and we both know it.

What international community did if we do its called stealing all this so called first world stole ideas from the whole world and made a rule of copy right but when we do they tell us what happend in past is past now live up with rules when the truth is they just want 2nd world to stay 2nd world and only become consumers.
Only only thing they do is to make a balance theat mo 2nd world become strong enough to become one of them.

The CFM56 engines Safran makes for commercial airliners are military secrets?
We were accused of stealing F35 secrets as well bhai. My statement is a general statement, from commercial planes to military, western countries seems to have very bad cyber security, should start employing some Chinks man. Hahaha

..and you are sounding like the typical dope who doesn't bother reading the OP. Please read it.

Hey I have to remind you again how you Chinese and Indians are blood brothers. You guys should go have a lovefest and reminisce about the good ole' days!!

View attachment 594410 Chinese

View attachment 594409Indian

What a great pair you make!!! LOL!!! I don't see any difference...now go ride your bicycle like a nice little boy.
Ahhh the typical reverse psychology, you want me to believe a white boy would spend hours in a Pak forum talking about China and India instead of partying? Hahahha. Remember your obsession witj hunger and India threads?

when i think of my life, in a way china stole my entire heart because i am in love with my girlfriend who's from china

The reality is that China relies heavily on American science and technological know how across a multitude of industries. The Chinese are frauds, and we will continue to expose you.

:rofl:

Boeing Starliner fails mission, can’t reach space station after flying into wrong orbit

Issues with Starliner come as Boeing grapples with the fallout from two fatal crashes of its 737 Max commercial jetliner, arguably the largest scandal in the company’s history. The two crashes -- which killed 346 people --

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/20/boe...-trip-to-the-international-space-station.html

In 2018, the country set a goal of 35 orbital launches and ended up with 39 launch attempts. That year, the United States (29 flights) and Russia (20) trailed China, according to Space Launch Report. It marked the first time China led the world in the number of successful orbital launches.

This year, China is set to pace the world again. Through Sunday, the country has launched 27 orbital missions, followed by Russia (19), and the United States (16).

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/11/china-takes-commanding-lead-in-annual-orbital-launches/

6swRNc8.jpg

airframes

4R4JONn.jpg

UiJKQkU.jpg

05z5Uw4.jpg

even the fuking uniforms

CkoQ244.jpg

nZxPB6T.jpg

Back
Top Bottom