What's new

How Chinese public views other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is seeing more unfavaourable than US...:cheesy:

I think the list will be (unfavarable)

1. Japan
2. South Korean
3. Other countries in South China sea

I highly doubt this survey, according to this even the views on Pakistan and Iran are unfavorable, so either Chinese dont know what's happening on the international side or they are high end nationalist or they dont visit defence.pk.

I do highly doubt the intention of survey, how come Chinese bros are unaware of PAK and China higher than mountains and sweeter than honey friendship...This kind of friendship is so familiar and popular in PDF that mostly our Indian friends would even point out our deeper friendship, then how come Chinese are unaware or don't share the same feelings (So, I have to suspect the survey for good reasons)...:P

Poet ustad Zoaq said:

pttaa ptaa bootaa bootaa haal hmaraa jaanay hai
jaanay na jaanay Gul hee naJaanay hai, baagh tuo saaraa jaanay hi

Mods, can you please ban this troll 'Korean'.

All he does is start anti-china threads as flame bait.

Why ban?
As long as he opens discussions with correct citation and source, than he should be allowed.

I wonder the same......

Perhaps word 'honey' in Chinese language means poison.:P They have not deciphered or deciphered it in opposite way, i,e the definition of friendship formulated by Pakistan govt..:D

hum dua liktay rahay woh dughaa prhtay rahay
faqt aik nooktay nay mehrum say mujrim bna dia.

This survey is not understandable to us, but whatever if i try to find any good thing then i come up is that Pakistan is above India in in the survey...:taz:

ENJOY intentions of someone trying to make a rift in formal and friendly sino-pak relations.

The answer is simple. It depends on what favorable means and what question are being asked. Chinese probably thought that to mean national power as in prosperous and advance. So Chinese would vote unfavorable.

From the same survey,

China04.png

So Chinese prefer to cooperate with Pakistan the most among all nations despite unfavorable view.

why we are discussing the westren survey again and again with zero credibility.

I wonder the same......
There is no answer,
because this data is totally sh*t to me and most Chinese,
It is almost like you are asking why 1+1=3

Generally, Japan, South Korea,Vietnam are always on the unfavorable list,
Pakistan, Germany are always on the favorable list.

And only about a third see the European Union (33%) and Pakistan (31%) positively.
I can't believe this! Pakistan claims the Sino-Pak friendship is higher than the mountains, deeper than the oceans, sweeter than honey and stronger than steel!! But just 31% Chinese feel the same way? :woot: In other words the vast majority of Chinese care two hoots for this relationship!

That sucks, what? :undecided: I think the Pakistanis need to start getting real. It's a highly unequal relationship and therefore artificial. When the foundation is weak, a structure can come crashing down. And it's not a matter of 'if' but 'when'.

Mods, can you please ban this troll 'Korean'.

All he does is start anti-china threads as flame bait.
Really? How about using the same yardstick when you troll and start obnoxious anti-Indian flame threads? You should be banned too. Or are you a special entity on PDF who has a license to troll? :P

^^^Don't forget that this is a survey conducted in a controlled group. Such surveys come with a disclaimer that they do not represent an accurate picture of the greater population's beliefs and are for study/research purposes only.

There is no answer,
because this data is totally sh*t to me and most Chinese,
It is almost like you are asking why 1+1=3

Generally, Japan, South Korea,Vietnam are always on the unfavorable list,
Pakistan, Germany are always on the favorable list.

my God...and I thought we were best friends on earth. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom