What's new

How Chinese public views other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Don't forget that this is a survey conducted in a controlled group. Such surveys come with a disclaimer that they do not represent an accurate picture of the greater population's beliefs and are for study/research purposes only.

i am thinking-
what will be the result of such kind of study or research?- the purpose?- apart from what they wanted to achieve that is-

i am thinking-
what will be the result of such kind of study or research?- the purpose?- apart from what they wanted to achieve that is-

Use in research papers, thesis and assignments.

If someone wants to know how Chinese view the other countries, then he'd better refer to a survey made by Chinese。

Yeh, I support the idea. Survey is to be conducted by CCP trained staff.

Wow, not bad, we are one of your top five :yahoo:
I believe if we make a similar survey in Vietnam, China will surely top the list.
So this BBS poll is very credible isn't it:smokin:

So this BBS poll is very credible isn't it:smokin:

not really if you ask me. First, it is just a snapshot of time. Second, public sentiment can be easily manipulated by media and politicans.

If someone wants to know how Chinese view the other countries, then he'd better refer to a survey made by Chinese。

Made by CCP (they're the only ones to get published) or by the people??

But I will not go along unhesitatingly with the Survey mentioned in Post#1 or its conclusions. About the part that says:
There is further evidence that Sino-Indian relations have cooled in recent years – increasingly, the Chinese public is wary of India’s economic growth. Currently, only 44% of Chinese say that their southern neighbor’s expanding economy is positive for China, down from six-in-ten in 2010. Meanwhile, those saying India’s growing economy is a bad thing has almost doubled over the same period

It is understandable because the Chinese economy itself is slowing down; so any perception of the Indian economy growth is seen as 'eating into Chinese growth'. Which is understandable. Right now the average Chinese mind-set is fully focussed on economics and its impact on them. Later they will be more focussed on political rights. In any case, if Chinese growth figures "gallop again" then the perception above will reverse.

But all in all, the Chinese are very nationalistic; sometimes overly so as we witness here on PDF.

Made by CCP (they're the only ones to get published) or by the people??

But I will not go along unhesitatingly with the Survey mentioned in Post#1 or its conclusions. About the part that says:

It is understandable because the Chinese economy itself is slowing down; so any perception of the Indian economy growth is seen as 'eating into Chinese growth'. Which is understandable. Right now the average Chinese mind-set is fully focussed on economics and its impact on them. Later they will be more focussed on political rights. In any case, if Chinese growth figures "gallop again" then the perception above will reverse.

But all in all, the Chinese are very nationalistic; sometimes overly so as we witness here on PDF.
Bro, trust me,
Chinese never consider India as rival and your economic growth benefits China too because we can export more to you.
If the American economic growth surpasses China, we do worry,
but as for India ,
Never.

Bro, trust me,
Chinese never consider India as rival and your economic growth benefits China too because we can export more to you.
If the American economic growth surpasses China, we do worry,
but as for India ,
Never.

If that is so, then good for you. However, since I have been going to China often for professional reasons; I know for myself.
I dont really have to go by your statement. :)

There is no answer,
because this data is totally sh*t to me and most Chinese,
It is almost like you are asking why 1+1=3

Generally, Japan, South Korea,Vietnam are always on the unfavorable list,
Pakistan, Germany are always on the favorable list.

I have a question:

Why are you so hostile to Japan, South Korea and Vietnam? all the 3s are fiercely influenced by China, we all are very close in culture and custom. Whereas Pakistan and Germany, your favorites, are miles away.

I have a question:

Why are you so hostile to Japan, South Korea and Vietnam? all the 3s are fiercely influenced by China, we all are very close in culture and custom. Whereas Pakistan and Germany, your favorites, are miles away.

That is very profound. You got me thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom