What's new

How Chinese See "South Korea Warship Sinking Event"

US does not need a war but it has no ability to control the escalation of it given north and south get stuck into one another and have a history.

and...?

The whole story is not about NK or SK. Both of them are just prawns of their real masters behind.

of course that the US can't control it. But the point here is that it can try to influence by stirring up troubles in order to gather more chips on the Grand Negotiation table with China.

Futher in this case, Mossad has not been cleared yet! History shows that whenever one smells something fishy in an int'l "iccident", then one could start to think about Mossad!

So according to your valued opinion, the media of South Korea is also a part of the conspiracy ? Total US domination on world media. Chinese media is the only unbiased dare I say uncensored media in the world ?

SK mainstream media is no more and no less than a straightforward copy, Korean version though, of worldwide Jew Media, the same political mouthpiece as BBC, CNN, FOX, CBC...

" total US domination?" :rofl: you must have had been in sort of coma for last decades or so?

It's JEW domination on worldwide media, except in China, mainly!

I am not being stubborn, I just have a different opinion to the sheep.
:azn:

eveyone is entitled to an opinion. nonetheless, given overwhelming doubts and mountains of unanswered questions in this case, except a Korean Letter in a single piece of garbage out of no where showned on TV, even a sheeple would have started to second guess in stead of pointing its finger right away to NK AND Chinese...just like your Zionist master want you to do? :lol:

:rofl: Ya right. Chinese media is the best. End of discussion. good night.
:cheers:

Absolutely spot on!:tup: Chinese media reports the truth, and if delicate info is involved(GoC secrets), then the news line wouldn't be written at all. Unlike Indian media, which aims at twisting and bending to truth to deceive the public, the Chinese media reports only what's truthful and down to Earth.

China can't afford the collapse of north korea.So no matter who sunk the sk's ship, China will try her best to ease the tension on the peninsula. But personally and emotionally I really wanna kick the @ss of Kim jiong-il if I can.

China can't afford the collapse of north korea.So no matter who sunk the sk's ship, China will try her best to ease the tension on the peninsula. But personally and emotionally I really wanna kick the @ss of Kim jiong-il if I can.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: 晕 头疼。。。有本事去做去。。。

中华人民共和国;886651 said:
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: 晕 头疼。。。有本事去做去。。。

i don't care how Kim and his gang bully or trick american or Skorea, but the point is that by doing so Nkorea may drag China down to the water.

To China's interest, Nkorea should keep quiet and look after themselves instead of playing nuclear games and keeping challenging neighboring powers.

Currently (at least in the coming decade) we don't want any millitary conflict against US and its allies such as Japan and Skorea. The last thing China will do is to make a decision between fight for Korea against US and give up korea to US. Both options will cause great loss to China.

All these days China looks feeble is just because we are in such a dilemma and have to avoid making such a decision.

To my relief, Russia is taking a stand very close to China's on the issue of new sanctions of Korea in the UNSC.

But even there would not be any war or sanction on Nkorea, China still lose point in the NEAsia. The accident made the US,Japan and Skorea even closer and that is not what we want.

let us say like this, 在世界这张牌桌上中美手中的牌是不一样多的。北棒是中国的牌;台湾,南棒,日本等等是美国的牌。中国打朝鲜牌,美国自然可以打韩国牌,也可以打台湾牌。如果美国这次输了会怎么样呢?大不了放弃朝鲜半岛而已;再退一步,即使韩国,台湾,日本都倒向大陆,美国还有关岛,夏威夷,还有澳大利亚和新西兰,太平洋翻不了天。

但是中国打朝鲜牌输了呢?美国人就可以在鸭绿江遛狗了,鸭绿江离北京有多远呢?五六百公里,以导弹的速度计算,十来分钟而已。所以不到万不得已,这张牌是不能出手的。

Last edited:
I agree with oct. If NK is truly responsible, then China should support SK. By doing so, not only China can turn the table around(it's currently disadvantaged) but will gain international respect and it could pull SK and Japan closer to China's sphere. As you know Japan and SK aren't exactly comfortable with the US military presence on their soil, but have no other choice because of the NK regime.

How come some of you guys see Kim Jong Il's innocent? He is a pain in the arse and have countless times hurt China's interests.

And the story goes on ..............................

Pakistan - the world particulary Zionist, Hindu kafirs and US is conspirating to destroy Pakistan

China - the US imperialist in particular, Japan and the West are conspirators to denigrade China and it's allies.

Is it a wonder that the conspiracy believers are together !!!!!!

:smitten::cheers:

The original source is from official chinese media?

And the tone of the article is like a teacher is teaching kids, is it the translation?

And can some kid tell me what US submarine sank?

Sorry, my English is poor, I can't write complex sentences so my article looks like "a teacher is teaching kids". Official Chinese media say nothing about this thing, all of this was our presumption.

i don't care how Kim and his gang bully or trick american or Skorea, but the point is that by doing so Nkorea may drag China down to the water.

To China's interest, Nkorea should keep quiet and look after themselves instead of playing nuclear games and keeping challenging neighboring powers.

Currently (at least in the coming decade) we don't want any millitary conflict against US and its allies such as Japan and Skorea. The last thing China will do is to make a decision between fight for Korea against US and give up korea to US. Both options will cause great loss to China.

All these days China looks feeble is just because we are in such a dilemma and have to avoid making such a decision.

说的是真确的可是想法有点浅 北朝鲜对中国来说就相当美国的南朝,日本,印度等等 有南朝鲜 中国不是可以随时捅捅美国吗 前俩天 老金不还到北京来仿问吗 肯定是关于这件事的 这几天 我看这事儿也给美国填不少麻烦 所以呢 从我角度看啊 这件事中国和南朝早就做过计划了 俩边也早知道对方不会用军队来反抗的。 那么 目的是啥那? 我想目的就是让美国从南韩扯 然后警告美国它在亚洲没有权利下决定的 这对我国不是也有好处吗? 当然啦 这是我的看法 哪说错就告我。

To most of Chinese people, Korean people are like our cousin at the bottom of our heart, although sometimes we are really mad at them for some reasons. We want the people in North Korea to have better living condition like people in South Korea. That is why most of Chinese people don't like the leaders of North Korea. But that doesn't mean we want their country be crushed by foreign forces, because that will hurt the Chinese people's feeling and our security. We want to see a strong united Korea which is very friendly to China. But that may only be true in dream. So Chinese people has a complex feeling for the recent "warship sinking event", we can only say it is really a pity, and wish the two koreas to solve it properly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom