What's new

How Did ISIS Gather, Train And Equip....

boomslang

Reaction score
Country
United States
...enough guys to f@ck Iraq up without the Iraqi Army finding out about it ?

It was a plan, months if not years in the making. It didn't happen over night.

High ranking people in the Iraqi army were on it with them. Baathists (Saddam loyalists) were in it too. Tribal leaders sheltered these scumbags so Maliki couldn't bomb them, otherwise he would be accused of "massacring Sunnis". Its not really a complex situation, but one thing for sure, Syria's situation had a lot to do with it.

I think it was a blitzkrieg surprise attack. In addition to that, the Iraqi government also probably did not think their soldiers would simply run away instead of putting up a fight against a few thousand fighters.

I think it was a blitzkrieg surprise attack. In addition to that, the Iraqi government also probably did not think their soldiers would simply run away instead of putting up a fight against a few thousand fighters.

Yeah, but they had to stage and train and store tons of arms. How wasn't all that noticed by someone ? The NSA has my cell number but they couldn't find something on ISIS ? WTF ?!

Yeah, but they had to stage and train and store tons of arms. How wasn't all that noticed by someone ? The NSA has my cell number but they couldn't find something on ISIS ? WTF ?!

If NSA really wanted to, they could trace their members' Twitter accounts IPs. Which I bet they have done by now. But we don't know if they're going to do anything about them.
Syria was like a school for all battle-hardened terrorists, it allowed them to train younger terrorists in an actual war. As for the weapons, its very easy to come by when a country is struggling in a civil war. GCC sent/sends them tons of weapons, they looted bases, etc. as well.

They carry US made weapons they captured from the Iraqi deserters and the fact that US has been arming the same people in Syria :sarcastic:

The Iraqis put their underwear on a stick and folded like a Chinese card table. We have to give the 'rebels' in Syria just a little something because Russia is supplying Assad. That way the war drags on and both sides bleed out slowly. They're BOTH our enemies. F 'em all !!:bunny:

Saudi Arabia pays money to Croatia to manufacture ancient Soviet style light arms and send them to Saudi Arabia which are then transported to ISIL. Most ISIL folks are Saudis.

Last edited:
The Iraqis put their underwear on a stick and folded like a Chinese card table. We have to give the 'rebels' in Syria just a little something because Russia is supplying Assad. That way the war drags on and both sides bleed out slowly. They're BOTH our enemies. F 'em all !!:bunny:
As long as US keeps trying to **** in this region by giving weapons and support to any armed group aligned with its interests things will continue like this.
The only thing US wants is to suck this region dry of all its oil.

Lol,

ISIS did not had equivalent of hoplite cavalry with them. Iraqi army in mosul had 30,000 soldiers along with Attack choppers and Armor facing 800 ISIS baboons.

Iraqi army found out about it, threw down weapons,stripped to it's underwear, and ran away like hell, without an iota of shame.

...The only thing US wants is to suck this region dry of all its oil.

Oh boy ! One of 'those'. How much oil did the U.S. 'steal' from Iraq ? How much oil does Syria have ? I wish we would steal someones oil.

Saudi Arabia pays money to Croatia to manufacture ancient Soviet style light arms and send them to Saudi Arabia which are then transported to ISIL. Most ISIL folks are Saudis. Ditto with Taliban.

Cool. Let the Saudis and Iranians beat each others balls in. I'm for that !!:bunny:

all top masterminds of ISIS come from wahabi families either settled in the west or studied in the west or linked to the west.

Their top soldiers are all American, british, French raised, with apprentices from the arab world recruited by them after travelling from the west [ the US and Europe and Australasia ] to the arab world.

Even though the Iraqi shia army of Maliki was killing ISIS for the past couple of years in Iraq, you are correct to enquire how on earth did their force mobilize all of a sudden?

Syria? That's one. But it is all from the west. Of course they have funds from supporters within the arab and Islamic worlds.

Its not just ISIS.

Iraqi Sunnis [ Arabs and Kurds and Turkmen ] hate Maliki and his sectarian Iranian policies

and Iraqi Sunnis hate ISIS too, because they are not wahabis.

Lol,

ISIS did not had equivalent of hoplite cavalry with them. Iraqi army in mosul had 30,000 soldiers along with Attack choppers and Armor facing 800 ISIS baboons.

Iraqi army found out about it, threw down weapons,stripped to it's underwear, and ran away like hell, without an iota of shame.

Unbelievable...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom