What's new

How do Pakistanis and Indians Perceive Each Other?

On topic: The hatred has rose to extreme heights now. I agree with what SQ8 said above that we can go back to ancient times and would blame each other.

I am not in denial about problems in Pakistan however if schools actually taught secularism and tolerance to Indian kids (~85% literacy rate) there wouldn't be pogroms and such visible hate against Muslims in India.

On topic: The hatred has rose to extreme heights now. I agree with what SQ8 said above that we can go back to ancient times and would blame each other.

I am not in denial about problems in Pakistan however if schools actually taught secularism and tolerance to Indian kids (~85% literacy rate) there wouldn't be pogroms and such visible hate against Muslims in India.

You're acting like the entire reason that Hindutva exists is because of the fact that Pakistanis hate Indians.

You're not taking into account the fact that it benefits the BJP to nurture the Hindutvadis, to maintain power and sway over the population.
You're also ignoring the fact that India is full of problems, and Indians absolutely love to blame problems on everyone but themselves- in this case blaming the muslims.

To an extent, it is a good thing that Pakistan maintain their hostilities towards india, because the bhartis will eventually pursue their maniacal dream of the Akhand Bharat, which involves the capture of the Pakistani state.

Maybe you need to look up the next time there is a Pakistani airliner crash or natural disaster, they celebrate in droves.
I can confirm those are paid troll army and automated bots, majority of Indians aren't even on social media.

But the hindutva doctrine has been so embedded in them that it will not be able to come out for many generations.

In short, many generations of people will be troubled by them, as they try to reach their mythical loony dream of the Akhand Bharat

I do not know whether you guys too buy into the senseless paranoid vilification of Hindutva like the loonies in India. Or what you understand of it.

Hindutva very simply holds sacred that we are all of this soil and civilization regardless of what faith we currently profess.

It is a benevolent inclusive philosophy of cultural oneness. Of blood and soil. What can anyone reasonably have against such a large hearted philosophy?

I can confirm those are paid troll army and automated bots, majority of Indians aren't even on social media.

take a look at the comments on Indian news outlets like the Hindustan Times, World Affairs by Prashant Dhawan and Zee news

No Indian school has any text book which says muslims are your enemies, they are kafirs who need to eliminated. Your schools do. The only time pakistan is ever mentioned is in history books and the Indian freedom struggle with chapter ending with two nation theory of Jinnah.

Rather our NCERT books are filled with secularised aman ki asha pro max content that a Pakistani can't imagine.

What?
I know about Muslim girls in schools in India who faced similar harrassment long before Modi. This is generally the result of British Divide and Rule policy which was initiated after the 1857 Mutiny. And, it is also evidence of mass stupidity among subcontinental people who fell for the manipulation. They began to view religion as if it is membership of a singular ideological political club or party. Even kids aren't spared from political abuse which means they don't have the right concept and understanding of religion to begin with.

I discovered the Two-nation theory ideology on the internet and I matriculated from Indian School in the Gulf. Don't remember reading anything about it. I faced no discrimination there. That was decades ago, don't know if it has changed after the rise of Hindutava ideology.

[Markandey Katju who wrote in the Pakistani paper The Nation in 2013:[16] Up to 1857, there were no communal problems in India; all communal riots and animosity began after 1857 ... The Muslim rulers like the Mughals, Nawab of Awadh and Murshidabad, Tipu Sultan, etc were totally secular; they organised Ramlilas, participated in Holi, Diwali, etc. Ghalib's affectionate letters to his Hindu friends like Munshi Shiv Naraln Aram, Har Gopal Tofta, etc attest to the affection between Hindus and Muslims at that time. In 1857, the ‘Great Mutiny’ broke out in which the Hindus and Muslims jointly fought against the British. This shocked the British government so much that after suppressing the Mutiny, they decided to start the policy of divide and rule (see online “History in the Service of Imperialism” by B.N. Pande). All communal riots began after 1857, artificially engineered by the British authorities. The British collector would secretly call the Hindu Pandit, pay him money, and tell him to speak against Muslims, and similarly he would secretly call the Maulvi, pay him money, and tell him to speak against Hindus. This communal poison was injected into our body politic year after year and decade after decade.[16]]

take a look at the comments on Indian news outlets like the Hindustan Times, World Affairs by Prashant Dhawan and Zee news
Is it hard for professional trolls to sign up on poorly moderated mainstream media portals? NOT at all. I can post as PM Imran on those portals or Amit Shah.

Is it hard for professional trolls to sign up on poorly moderated mainstream media portals? NOT at all. I can post as PM Imran on those portals or Amit Shah.

Even so, their ideals are passed onto pretty much any indian watching it, because they see all of the other indians in the comment section taking the same pro hindutva view

No Indian school has any text book which says muslims are your enemies, they are kafirs who need to eliminated. Your schools do. The only time pakistan is ever mentioned is in history books and the Indian freedom struggle with chapter ending with two nation theory of Jinnah.

Rather our NCERT books are filled with secularised aman ki asha pro max content that a Pakistani can't imagine.

What?
Bullsh1t! as if we are dummies here. Indian schools produce much more racist, bigot, jaahil haters than entire population of Pakistan. Almost every Indian is Pakistan centric while many in Pakistan don't care about India.

Your lie doesn't hold for a country where Hitler can be praised in schools.

I don't think you are smart enough to carry that discussion because you don't know the difference between a Mentality of a nation to achieve a certain goal, or a religious prophecy (contested), Pakistani's on a nationalistic ideological way have no ill will against the rest of India, this hadith of Gazwa-e-Hind is controversial and contested, and I don't want to go if that hadith is Sahih or Zaef. Pakistani's and Indians maybe similar is many things but you can deny the genocidal tendencies of Indians not just for Pakistani's but Muslims in General.
I think that medal of honour for cruelty would go to Pakistani army for the genocide of hindu and Muslim population of East Pakistan in 71. The tragedy that befell your own people created an exodus of 10 million people into India..
Jab badle ki aag rag rag me ho or har saas me nafrat ho jab insaaniyat ki mouth ho thi hai..

Well I’m sure most Indian Hindus are just as prejudiced against Pakistanis except for maybe evaluating on looks since indians worship the nord Indid phenotype.

26/11 was glorified on the pretext that Indian security forces murder Kashmiris on a regular basis and therefore it somehow makes Indian civilians' fair game
It still doesn't justify all the Pakistanis who took pride in and rejoiced the attack (and a lot did!). They did it because they are brainwashed religious bigots, has nothing to do with Kashmiris.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom