What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Allow upload of audio and video in threads. With atleast 30 day retention. I know audio/video storage requires additional investment but 30 day retention time is good enough for users to upload latest and greatest stuff news updated that’s isn’t uploaded anywhere else.
For example: I received solmani videos and pictures even before news was made public in media.

@WebMaster

If you really want to portray a positive image of Pakistan and quality posting through PDF, then please make a rule that all those members who rant against Pakistan Government, Pakistan Military and Pakistan Civilian leadership should post proofs with their posts. The constant whinging starts to get contagious and I have also seen Indian members jump into that circus who have no idea how things work in Pakistan. Anyone can increase post count by spouting against Government and Military in 10 different threads everyday. If they cannot bring proofs then at least make a valid argument based on facts and not through unknown sources from their chacha, mama.

If you don't want quality then just ignore my post. Let the one liner rants continue.

@WebMaster

If you really want to portray a positive image of Pakistan and quality posting through PDF, then please make a rule that all those members who rant against Pakistan Government, Pakistan Military and Pakistan Civilian leadership should post proofs with their posts. The constant whinging starts to get contagious and I have also seen Indian members jump into that circus who have no idea how things work in Pakistan. Anyone can increase post count by spouting against Government and Military in 10 different threads everyday. If they cannot bring proofs then at least make a valid argument based on facts and not through unknown sources from their chacha, mama.

If you don't want quality then just ignore my post. Let the one liner rants continue.
I concur, it is high time that there is a limit set for what has been a flood of abuse of posts across entire spectrum.

In addition, the trolls on this forum - Indian/Chinese - moderators need to take a broom and start a complete deletion of their accounts and ask them to justify why their account needs to be allowed.

This forum was a great one at a time; but now it has become a troll galore from Indian/Chinese and now quasi FSB.

I hope moderators have the guts and clean up this mess cesspool.

@majorsam @Slav Defence Remove Covid, Cornavirus Section, it doesnot need a separate section, merge with new Health Section

@WebMaster : Please look into forum changes, readability, and also update the section icons/images, they are too old now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom