What's new

Do we know how many people in India live in poverty?

India poverty rate is 100%. All Indians fight for aata and have to live in forced labour camps due to poverty. If anyone protests against the government for such inhuman conditions, they lose social credit points and go to jail. We are forced to sing India’s glory all the time and salute the great leader Modi.

Also, I will not be paid 50 paise for this post as I am telling the truth and not behaving like a bot. ☹️

This is really sad.

I hope India economy will improve significantly.

According to a Youtube 20-25% of India is in poverty.

You will hardly know, real data is elusive - because Modi's minions fudge data all the time. That is the source by which World Bank and IMF form their reports. You have to visit India to see their situation. I have - many, many times.

Indian situation is far worse than that of Bangladesh, despite Modi-minions sucking our blood for a long, long time. Ramshackle infra, cheap housing, crumbling bridges, roads, they have it all. The inequality of wealth is what shocks a visitor, especially in UP, Bihar and MP.

Truth-Hiding, lies, cheatery and fraud is the operating principle of these Hindutva scumbags.

You will hardly know, real data is elusive - because Modi's minions fudge data all the time. That is the source by which World Bank and IMF form their reports. You have to visit India to see their situation. I have - many, many times.

Indian situation is far worse than that of Bangladesh, despite Modi-minions sucking our blood for a long, long time. Ramshackle infra, cheap housing, crumbling bridges, roads, they have it all. The inequality of wealth is what shocks a visitor.

Truth-Hiding, lies, cheatery and fraud is the operating principle of these Hindutva scumbags.

Never trust India's GDP figures, it never has tangible progress on the ground to back those numbers up.

Indian situation is far worse than that of Bangladesh, despite Modi-minions sucking our blood for a long, long time. Ramshackle infra, cheap housing, crumbling bridges, roads, they have it all. The inequality of wealth is what shocks a visitor, especially in UP, Bihar and MP.

If it wasn't for Indian arrogance on the Kashmir and South Tibet disputes.

If it wasn't for Indian arrogance on the Kashmir and South Tibet disputes.

They are going to get their a$$ handed to them by the PLA if they try any further misadventure.

For now China has other priorities than deal with these beggar chest-beaters in Modi's cabinet.

They are going to get their a$$ handed to them by the PLA if they try any further misadventure.

For now China has other priorities than deal with these beggar chest-beaters in Modi's cabinet.
China already sees India as an enemy.

India poverty rate is 100%. All Indians fight for aata and have to live in forced labour camps due to poverty. If anyone protests against the government for such inhuman conditions, they lose social credit points and go to jail. We are forced to sing India’s glory all the time and salute the great leader Modi.

Also, I will not be paid 50 paise for this post as I am telling the truth and not behaving like a bot. ☹️

It seems you dont understand what means "100%".

India is a big country and the issue of poverty is not resolved there.

But India has created a very large Middle class as well, credit where due.

Foreign investments are coming to India lately, these will help develop Indian society.

In very simple terms.

Foreign investments are coming to India lately, these will help develop Indian society.

In very simple terms.
But India is still no where near China. China has outdone India by billions of miles, despite the fact China has less population than India. LOL.

In very simple terms.

Good points, though there are some misunderstandings for non-Indians (if I may humbly point out).

India's statistics for their middle class is rather inflated. Especially after Covid decimated it to a large degree. Also, lately, inflation took its toll. What Indians claim as middle class may not be what we in Pakistan and Bangladesh call middle class. Indians call half their country middle class.

There is benefit in claiming this, because it attracts investments. However many multi-national companies, to their chagrin, have found out, you cannot actually make money in India or repatriate your profits from there. They will simply steal your tech and produce it for their own market. Then kick you out using a variety of labyrinthine laws. India is ideally a closed market, due to its size.

Motorcycle industry is a perfect example. So is Pharma.

In that last article, Indians claim that, "if you set the lower income threshold at $2 per person per day, then the middle class count would swell to include maids and drivers, security guards and construction workers, indeed almost anyone who is gainfully employed."

That means every Garments worker in Bangladesh belongs to the middle class. And maids and drivers too.

I leave it for you and others to judge....

Last edited:
Please take a look at a cogent out-take on how India's NITI Aayog fakes improvements in poverty numbers.

It makes for great copy in the media and consequently helps Modi get huge vote numbers....

Back
Top Bottom