What's new

How general Bajwa was abusing his position

The Army top command, the corps commanders, three star top brass are feeling the heat with a deluge of criticism, ridicule and hatred
Lol Sure, Corps HQ have fallen apart, Divisional commanders have lost units under their command :rofl:There is chaos everywhere :cheesy:
The reason of huge dissent in rank and file with news(if true) of about close to 5000 armymen submitting resignation.
5000 ? :laugh: it was actually 50,000 or 500,000.

Ok so if you will call out wrongdoings then do it fairly. I openly agree that governance, politics is no place for the military. Yet, those on the other side insist that they have done nothing wrong and all of it is the fault of the establishment. Owning up is needed on all sides if Pakistan is to be bettered.
Alright then, the military lost

Kargil War

and is responsible for giving Toyota Hiluxes to their soldiers who come back home in gazillion pieces. If not for us bloody civilians, can you please tell why the sadqay wali gari is trending with officers who send these poor folks to the meat grinder?

I'm sure their folks back home appreciate their loved ones coming back in a single piece.

Why oh why the only 1 job you have is not being done properly?

CPEC was slowed, and rightly so.

The T&C of CPEC had to be revisited. It was done by PTI (probably with Bajwa’s inputs). I still believe, conditions of CPEC’s loan hurt Pakistan’s interests.

Remember, Bajwa himself said how big of a haircut PMLN boys took during the first phase of CPEC. And why would the PMLN keep Pakistan’s interest over theirs in this scenario.

Slowing CPEC and revisiting T&C was the right thing to do. PTI and/or Establishment were right in this particular instance.

Nobody said this or suggested that people cannot question the army over its abuse of power. It is the way you go about abusing the national institution and then what is worse is the disowning of all of your own/your party's responsibility in enabling the establishment in the abuse of power. If you are a PTI supporter, then do take a look at how you used the military against your own political opponents. Unless your propaganda machinery completely inhibits you from realizing this, the rot was allowed to continue under the PTI government. So why are you going about it as if it is someone else's fault?

I am not sure what we are to take from the link above. Can you provide a direct link to this expose please?
Why the hell u guys are comparing criminal casss against PDM as a political revenge ?

U guys r blind, brain dead or what ?

Khan revealed, last time he met with bajwa in august 2022 , i was surprised when he started to tell me that we have dozens of audio videos and file record of many of your MNAs and MPAs , when i told him that if this is your job for which nation is paying you he replied me are you not play boy ? I replied yes i was play boy once i never ever claimed that im a angle….BC randi ka buchay blackmailers haram zady , people will never ever trust these kameenas again

Khan revealed, last time he met with bajwa in august 2022 , i was surprised when he started to tell me that we have dozens of audio videos and file record of many of your MNAs and MPAs , when i told him that if this is your job for which nation is paying you he replied me are you not play boy ? I replied yes i was play boy once i never ever claimed that im a angle….BC randi ka buchay blackmailers haram zady , people will never ever trust these kameenas again

I am waiting for someone to release Bajwas filth. The disclosure of his wife's and daughter-in-law reported assests was nothing more than a tip of the iceberg. These generals love to play these blackmailing games. About time they get a taste of their own medicine

"There are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends, only permanent interests." ~William Clay

Ok so if you will call out wrongdoings then do it fairly. I openly agree that governance, politics is no place for the military. Yet, those on the other side insist that they have done nothing wrong and all of it is the fault of the establishment. Owning up is needed on all sides if Pakistan is to be bettered.
Gen Raheel was extremely professional and the way he dealt with Nawaz govt was amazing. Within his limit, he did an excellent job. But Bajwa, his service record should be deleted. Every day something new comes up.

So this sense of being wronged, aggrieved has to have some bounds.
Well you have journalists being murdered, some being picked up and tortured, and aged senators and their wives filmed and their families blackmailed for criticizing the establishment or siding with the PTI. We're receiving doctored audio video leaks targeting IK every single week all to deflect from the spiral death loop Pakistan is in.

Given the above, any neutral observer would do 1+1=2.

Bounds? Lets discuss bounds.

1. Pakistan and it's money is off limits to criminals; including ones in the army too.

So whether there are criminals in the army / civil departments, all support should cease immediately.

2. Please execute your assigned job role.

If the army doesn't know what it is, we can put up a thread on PDF defining the job role for the military.

the issue is that this PTI fan club is spoiling every thread which is not related to politics.
then like a hivemind they start their rants like NPCs .
they have really degraded the PDF as if this forum and its team has had a hand in the sacking of Imran Khan.

absolute bullshit of a story. where did you hear this ridiculous story of 5000? I hope its not a tweet by some PTI troll account..
That 5000 story is being told by adil raja and that haider mahdi oldman
Both are spreading alot of unnecessary shit in the guise of truth

FlfX0WcWQAM1YKs

Then there were other NROs too.

About the article you shared

How we know what we said in this article is true? Javed Chaudhry has been writing articles to defend Bajwa recently and this looks like another one in the same context

What makes you think that content of this article is true and not propaganda by Bajwa?

. . .you used the military against your own political opponents . . .
Was Jahangir Tareen a political opponent at that time?
Was Aleem Khan a political opponent?

Did IK arrest, disqualify, his own supporters, party members, ATMs ?

What percentage of cases against people of current PDM were started by PTI? What percentage existed before PTI even gained popularity?
All the documents that Arshad Sharif was showing on TV, was PTI providing him with those docs or was "محکمہ" providing him with those scans?
Were they fake documents? Did that corruption not happen?
If corruption was real then there was no "using military against political opponents"

Were Nawaz, Maryam etc naming IK in their speeches or were they originally saying:

" . . .جنرل باجوہ صاحب، آپ نے ھماری"
. . .جنرل فیض حمید صاحب، آپ نے ھماری"
"ھمارا مقابلہ عمران سے نہیں، بلکہ خلائی مخلوق سے ہے"

When they themselves didn't originally think PTI was behind cases against them, then why be, as the saying goes, "خواجہ کا گواہ ڈڈو"

Last edited:
Your boss gave him an extension. Why was he not found out for all the evils he has committed (as per PTI) then and sent packing after his 3 years? Anyone willing to take responsibility? Crickets chirping!
Then there were other NROs too.

Fair post! Ty
That may have grounds is fear of losing the support of guns and a “scratch my back” situation especially wrt JT and his sugar corruption . However, the great Kaptaan himself failed so miserably to capitalize on the opportunity provided to him.

Unfortunately, for his post HAIDER will be classified by the PTI Taliban as “Boot licker” because he decided to be balanced.

Back
Top Bottom