What's new

how hard is it to be recruited for PAF(only serving members answer please)

Zyzz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please guide me
I would like to know what are the requirements.

I have seen the website of PAF including the academic requirements but i would like additional comments from accepted serving members currently.

Please guide me

I have seen the website of PAF including the academic requirements but i would like additional comments from accepted serving members currently.
Why don't you apply like anyone else....But then again as Naveed said who are you colkectingthe info for

Please guide me

Hard work and tenacity. If they can do it then you most certainly can....just got to put the effort.

accepted serving members currently.

People now a days... However, I hope nobody will be buying this theory as such. Seems like you are not interested in information w.r.t. recruitment or requirement but serving persons here and information that does not exist in outside world.

Now coming to the point of requirement, if PAF did not mention anything on website means, it is all what should people be aware though, interested person has to join the force to know as such.

PAF is nearly impossible to join these days because reason is very simple.
A huge pool of highly talented youth are selected only ,Few among thousands each year.
I've heard PAF usually prefers kids with A levels and Straight A's, because the pilots with A levels backgrounds tend to have better understanding of various on-board systems as subjects require them to dig out huge levels of research alongside the usual fact that A level students tend to have better career counselling .

PAF is nearly impossible to join these days because reason is very simple.
A huge pool of highly talented youth are selected only ,Few among thousands each year.
I've heard PAF usually prefers kids with A levels and Straight A's, because the pilots with A levels backgrounds tend to have better understanding of various on-board systems as subjects require them to dig out huge levels of research alongside the usual fact that A level students tend to have better career counselling .
Although A levels are a terrible way of measuring a potential aviation cadet's performance...

serving people did not sit on forum 24/7 like we useless serving people . btw i serve food to my son .:partay:

Back
Top Bottom