What's new

How I lost faith in multiculturalism

It's amusing how non white Pakistanis and Indians who have either been to Australia or live in Australia are telling below_freezing he is wrong, yet he refuses to listen and he hasn't even been here before.

Hi distorted view that Australia is some white neo nazi racist country is just so far from the truth. If he actually came here, he would be embarrassed about what he has been saying.

below_freezing is a notorious troll on these forums who goes around thread to thread speaking about things he has no idea about.

He is an armchair expert. We should all ignore him.

:lol: you should calm down. what do i speak about that i don't know? i support my statements. personal attacks are meaningless to me, back up your accusations or get out.

The quote was entirely in context. You mentioned some names and asked if they sounded 'Australian'.
According to you, anyone who doesn't sound like a white AngloSaxon is not really Australian.

Thing is when outsiders hear about this attacks, they label it the works of neo nazi, Australia a racist country, and then calling Aussies convicts and thieves ensues. Am not saying there are no Anglo-Saxons criminals, but if it wasn't for these ethnic criminals the crime numbers would have certainly been less. For me ethnic criminal or a white anglo-saxon criminal is all the same. We can't kick out the anglo saxons criminals but we can surely kick out the first generation migrants who come here and think its ok to commit crime. I wan't lower crime levels in my cities, if it involves deporting people so be it. I would rather have my tax money go towards other development works in the country, than towards feeding these criminals in the prison.

White people can keep Europe 100% white, that's fine with me.

But Australia and North American weren't naturally your land.

There is nothing to do with Chinese, can't you just see how our immigration is measly compared to others?

With China's improved ecomony, most people in China aren't interested to leave the country.

US would probably look like Brazil in the next 50 years, so don't blame this to us. :pop:

So no mention about arabs in North Africa?

well then it isnt anyone elses country apart from the aboriginals is it?

So you support israel then cause they took back "there land"?

and china should give back tibet cool:)

So no mention about arabs in North Africa?

well then it isnt anyone elses country apart from the aboriginals is it?

So you support israel then cause they took back "there land"?

and china should give back tibet cool:)

Tibet has been our land for over 700 years, what's wrong with that?

If white folks can give up North America and Australia, then we talk about how to free Tibet. :pop:

White people can keep Europe 100% white, that's fine with me.

But Australia and North American weren't naturally your land.

There is nothing to do with Chinese, can't you just see how our immigration is measly compared to others?

With China's improved ecomony, most people in China aren't interested to leave the country.

US would probably look like Brazil in the next 50 years, so don't blame this to us. :pop:

was Tibet ever naturally Han Chinese land?? :coffee:

He'd be like what the hell why is no one punching me lol.

I've been to Australia. It is a very nice and peaceful place.

In fact I would rank Canada and Australia as the two Western nations with the best standards of living and general quality of life.

There are quite a few Australians here in Hong Kong too, and I have never noticed any racism from them at all.

Just my two cents.

Tibet has been our land for over 700 years, what's wrong with that?

If white folks can give up North America and Australia, then we talk about how to free Tibet. :pop:

whites dont hold Australia and North america indians and aboriginals are free to be the leader of the country but you just simply want whites from the land in which alot of us were born?and want foreigners to flock into the country to justify it.

In fact I would rank Canada and Australia as the two Western nations with the best standard of living and the best social environments.

There are quite a few Australians here in Hong Kong too, and I have never noticed any racism from them at all.

Just my two cents.

ur from hong kong?

In fact I would rank Canada and Australia as the two Western nations with the best standard of living and the best social environments.

Just my own personal experience.

cities in both Canada in Australia are known to have the best living standards in the world......... gee not bad for a racist nation

really...i see people of aboriginal ancestory everywhere. I drive through Redfern nearly everyday to work and see aboriginals all the time, and I have a few friends that have aboriginal heritage, I don't see them disappearing :pop:

How do you know they are aboriginals?

Even a 100% white guy like Russell Crowe can claim he is Maori.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom