What's new

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka | Asian Tribune

Sun, 2012-03-25 14:03 — editor

By Shenali Waduge

RAW trained and supplied arms to Bengali anti-Pakistan militants. Indira Gandhi was given bugged conversations of top Pakistani officials. RAW had even funded Mujibur Rahman’s general election in 1970 and trained and armed the Mukti Bahini that RAW officers set up using Bengali refugees.

- Asian Tribune -

RAW funded in 70's election, Agartala conspiracy and some more detail are enough to prove India created BD by creating unrest and hatred first. I mean why would they fund unless they did not have ill motives when election was in Pakistan.

Still impossible to attain without illegal immigration. Bangladesh fertility rate is still higher than India.

your fertlity rate is still higher than India.

Hahaha this is what an uneducated person will say. Go to the following link to see what is the fertility rate of Pakistan, Bangladesh, India and South Asia based on world bank data!!!

World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer

How can you expect that from him as he is from a place named Bihar where all the Dalits are dumped and condition is worse then sub saharan africa.

you can't prove your point with personal attacks it won't have any affect on me because we Biharis never give up easily. I don't need any advice from people specialized in pole vaulting.

Still impossible to attain without illegal immigration. Bangladesh fertility rate is still higher than India.

Why will it impossible? We have a fertility rate now 2.3 and we will witness negative population growth rate as soon as it goes below 2.2. We are literally not growing anymore while PK still have a very high TFR.

Nope its far lower.

Any Big Lie propaganda coming out of India or their surrogates about Bangladeshi illegal migration is pure fabrication. There is no proof of such fabricated stories, zilch, nada, end of story. Trying to argue that our fertility rate is lower than it should be is lame. It is what it is, who cares what some Indians think about it.

And how is this relevant in this thread?

I would like to request forum moderators to delete any threads on this issue, as unsubstantiated propaganda:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/sugges...tantiated-propaganda-deleted.html#post2743873

To fellow Bangladeshi Bhai's, please support this step in the above forum suggestions thread, thanks.

I am seeing lot of BD people now speaking with pakistani tongue, if you feel that India did a mistake by helping your fore fathers to create BD, why dont you make a referendum in your country to dissolve BD and join Pakistan

There's no point in joining Pakistan again, at best we could enter into a military agreement someday if India becomes too much of a nuisance for both of us.

Cool!!! Did you see the graph your sharp decrease in fertility rate coincide with the same period we started feeling the pinch of your illegal immigration. Also fertility rate is coincides with number of birth but all those extra birth is born inside India by illegal immigrants. We had a sudden hike in population growth of North East and Eastern India in last 3 decades particularly Assam and WB.

Please read this articles about fertility rate.
'fertility rate formula' Introduction

these bangladeshi people are boasting about some achivements they had over the past 40 years over india like decline in fertility rate and gender equality.I cannot control my laughter when some are even going to the extent of attacking india and annexing WB and ASSAM:rofl: But ingnoring the truth like comming to india 4 treatment(as they have no good hospitals).Just go to boangao border & u will find thousands of trucks crossing the border loaded with food grains,fish and other articles.We dont have to attack them,if we stop food supply,guess what would happen to them...and india is an unclean nation, lack of toilets,slums abound etc are true,but if u go to Dhaka or Khulna,what u find my dear friend,"skyscrappers"???:bunny:

Suggestions to fellow Bangladeshi posters, please do not respond to Indian cyber foot soldiers as if they have a point. Just dismiss their false allegations outright. You can never reason with people who have come here to run their false propaganda.

Every time we are trying to debate with them, we are giving their propaganda effort some validation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom