What's new

How India replaced China in the Bike market of Africa

Every Indian in US should at least get one, even if you rarely ride.

Continental 650GT is best value for money motorcycle you can get in US.

A similar phenomena is slowly taking shape re motor vehicles in Africa. Indian made autos are better constructed and longer lasting then cheap Chinese autos.

There was this travel blogger who was travelling though Africa and was amazed to see the monopoly of Bajaj autos in few countries.

On the side note,

Dumb people. Why Africans buy from Indians, who are the most racist people on earth against black africans?
Calling Africans Dumb people is racist , they are mostly friendly honest and loyal people I know and certainly a racist like you would not appreciate that.
As for Indians being racist, no more than any other race.

Continental 650GT is best value for money motorcycle you can get in US

Continental 650GT is best value for money motorcycle you can get in US.

There was this travel blogger who was travelling though Africa and was amazed to see the monopoly of Bajaj autos in few countries.

On the side note,

I have a continental gt 650

Calling Africans Dumb people is racist , they are mostly friendly honest and loyal people I know and certainly a racist like you would not appreciate that.
As for Indians being racist, no more than any other race.

Not Africans but their leaders are dumb. Caphice?

Its their leaders who choose to deal with a hindufascist country where majority hates black people. Clearly proven by their filmindustry, many polls and africans anecdotal experiences while they are in india.

I stand by my words.

Not Africans but their leaders are dumb. Caphice?

Its their leaders who choose to deal with a hindufascist country where majority hates black people. Clearly proven by their filmindustry, many polls and africans anecdotal experiences while they are in india.

I stand by my words.
Bruh compared to the atrocities countries like Belgium, France and even UK did to africa what India did is nothing

Also, there's a saying, not to "cut your nose to spite your face"

Bruh compared to the atrocities countries like Belgium, France and even UK did to africa what India did is nothing

Also, there's a saying, not to "cut your nose to spite your face"

Yeah but that was in the past.

Most of the goods can be sourced from frendlier peoples

Back
Top Bottom