What's new

How India was before Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Second Motherland ? :mad:

I thought Pakistan was your Second Motherland ! :cray:

So in a way you admit that your high cheek bones make you look like a Horse ! :P

I've seen @Parul 's photograph ! :)

I'm just messing with her - She looks like a delicate angel - My :kiss3:

How can Land of Pure be my second Mother Land. :cuckoo:

Later, I'll put my real pic as my profile pic, so that everyone can call you Pagal Mullah @Armstrong :cray:

Oh come on how many times have I told you that even if you bathe only once a year it doesn't make you impure ! :hitwall:

Just Stinky ! :bad:

Later, I'll put my real pic as my profile pic, so that everyone can call you Pagal Mullah @Armstrong :cray:
oye i know he is a mullah,but ye paagal kab se ho gaya? :what:

Islamic Golden age was partially because of inventions and discoveries made by ancient Indians which Arabs learned from us after translating them into Arabic. So, we always had a classy civilization in India since ancient time.
even there sallaudeen ayoobi had a sword made of Wootz steel

Damascus steel was a type of steel used in Middle Easternswordmaking. Damascus steel was made from wootz steel, a steel developed in India around 300 BC. These swords are characterized by distinctive patterns of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. Such blades were reputed to be tough, resistant to shattering and capable of being honed to a sharp, resilient edge

Wootz steel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iron pillar of Delhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The original Damascus steel or wootz was imported from India to the Middle East. Due to the distance of trade for this steel, a sufficiently lengthy disruption of the trade routes could have ended the production of Damascus steel and eventually led to the loss of the technique in India. As well, the need for key trace impurities of tungsten or vanadium within the materials needed for production of the steel may be absent if this material was acquired from different production regions or smelted from ores lacking these key trace elements.The technique for controlled thermal cycling after the initial forging at a specific temperature could also have been lost, thereby preventing the final damask pattern in the steel from occurring

Damascus steel was a type of steel used in Middle Easternswordmaking. Damascus steel was made from wootz steel, a steel developed in India around 300 BC. These swords are characterized by distinctive patterns of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. Such blades were reputed to be tough, resistant to shattering and capable of being honed to a sharp, resilient edge

The original Damascus steel or wootz was imported from India to the Middle East. Due to the distance of trade for this steel, a sufficiently lengthy disruption of the trade routes could have ended the production of Damascus steel and eventually led to the loss of the technique in India. As well, the need for key trace impurities of tungsten or vanadium within the materials needed for production of the steel may be absent if this material was acquired from different production regions or smelted from ores lacking these key trace elements.The technique for controlled thermal cycling after the initial forging at a specific temperature could also have been lost, thereby preventing the final damask pattern in the steel from occurring

Bhabi seiii Damascus Steel ke baneiii hoiii frying pan seiii maaar parvaooon gaaa - Guru Miaan baaaz aaajaa ! :mad:

This post of OP does not make any sense.The evil actions of some people have nothing to do with the whole religion or it,s followers.In some rural backward parts of pakistan we can see people killing baby girls or killing them for honour just because they love some boy and pakistan is full of islam now tell me where is your logic?Moderators please close this thread as they serve no real purpose other than trolling.

Arabian Nights were partially copied from Panchatantra, Bikram-Betal and Jataka Tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom