What's new

How India was before Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you hate Hindus?

Aaare how can you even ask that question after being on PDF for so long. Hindus are dark, ugly, smelly, eat curry, cow worshiper, rat worshiper, elephant god worshiper, idolators, cow piss drinkers, vegetarians, cowards, weak, etc. etc.

Now compare that to the glory that a true Muslim man is.

well you cant understand it maybe this example might just work for you to under stand his hate ;)

Arnab : Mr Rahul Gandhi how would you manage on your first night when u get married ?

Rahul : Ok...on my first night.... I will first empower the woman...then bring in more transparency....then open the system...and bring in more youths

Arnab fainted
Epic post
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well you cant understand it maybe this example might just work for you to under stand his hate ;)

Arnab : Mr Rahul Gandhi how would you manage on your first night when u get married ?

Rahul : Ok...on my first night.... I will first empower the woman...then bring in more transparency....then open the system...and bring in more youths

Arnab fainted
Guru Dev ....
Daru-Daan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom