What's new

How India was before Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could thank you but then again evil @WebMaster has not provided any thank button for us 'mobile' people. @Armstrong mullah Ji zara hamari sifarish kar denge kya webby se for thank button for us 'mobile' living things too?
I think they need a good android app for the mobile traffic of PDF.

with that avatar indeed your mind was fucked up.

Good you came to senses

it has got nothing to do with my political affiliation neither I cared about any action by mods. I just really felt really wrong and realized shouldn't have insulted anyone's belief and wholeheartedly apologized for it. Was just kind of a bad mood today and it got passed onto my keyboard. my political affiliation remains intact.

Brother, are you really unaware of the kind of jahilat that are still going on in the world in modern times in the name of Islam? :-)

Every religion has its weaknesses, certain awful & superstitious practices were part of certain sects of Hinduism, but Hinduism is constantly evolving by correcting itself through the efforts of scholars and social activists, I hope Islam will also eliminate those groups of believers who think extremism & intolerance is the right way of Islam.

Bhai, you really bothered about a guy who thinks Md. Bin Kasim invaded a voodoo country and brought civilization here? Really?

Leave the OP alone. He hoped to start a troll fest, and here we are pulling each other's legs :D :omghaha:

Pulling each other's leg NO problemo. Lekin hamara gyani baba @DRAY usko aise samjha raha tha jaise Einstein theory of relativity samjhata tha apne class mein
laie_14.gif
(Abb bolo, gussa kiyun nehi ayega? :D )

Wow this is my greatest troll thread, Ever!!!!!

Its hilarious watching indians try to justify their idol worshipping society

About 15 years ago there was a comedy programme in the UK called 'Goodness gracious me' one of the characters was a indian guy who used to claim everything was Indian,,, ahh memories flooding back

Ibn Sina learned a lots of earlier Indian knowledge.

Avicenna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Avicenna created an extensive corpus of works during what is commonly known as Islam's Golden Age, in which the translations of Greco-Roman, Persian, and Indian texts were studied extensively. Greco-Roman (Mid- and Neo-Platonic, and Aristotelian) texts by the Kindi school were commented, redacted and developed substantially by Islamic intellectuals, who also built upon Persian and Indian mathematical systems, astronomy, algebra, trigonometry and medicine.[15] The Samanid dynasty in the eastern part of Persia,Greater Khorasan and Central Asia as well as the Buyid dynasty in the western part of Persia and Iraq provided a thriving atmosphere for scholarly and cultural development. Under the Samanids, Bukhara rivaled Baghdad as a cultural capital of the Islamic world.[16]

bro why r u even arguing with these ppl? u will be better off talking to a wall! :)) hardcore muslims consider persians "majoosi" and indians as "cow-worshippers"

bro why r u even arguing with these ppl? u will be better off talking to a wall! :)) hardcore muslims consider persians "majoosi" and indians as "cow-worshippers"

To be fair, they do worship cows

What is "majoosi",just curious?

Wow this is my greatest troll thread, Ever!!!!!

Its hilarious watching indians try to justify their idol worshipping society

About 15 years ago there was a comedy programme in the UK called 'Goodness gracious me' one of the characters was a indian guy who used to claim everything was Indian,,, ahh memories flooding back

Okay. Rather that than killing hundreds of people to obtain 70 some odd virgins after you die just because some book tells you that will happen. Alice in Wonderland is also a fairytale you know ? :D

Anyway, I had to join the troll fest or else I would be posting "RIP" in the Kashmir and Pakistan's War threads the entire day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom