What's new

How Indian forces tortured her Wife of Yaseen Malik telling

see the difference,terrorist are given special cells in India
In no other country you would get such privilege even for high profile terrorists

Pakistan is no saint
You guys killed Sarabjit Singh....wasn't It a high profile case

The point I m making is
People are killed everywhere
There is reason to compare Indian jails to Guatanamo
Yeah right the difference is very clear that when their is a High Profile case under world Attention then India tried to Promote its Image which isnt a new Tactics because Every country having the same situation would have done the same.

Sarabjit Singh was Killed by Banned terrorist in RETALIATION of news of killing of Pakistani Prisoner in Indian jail

The conditions of many Indian Jails are pretty much Same as Guantanamo and almost same can be said about Pakistani jail as well. Human Rights Abuse in Jail is a common problem for both Pakistan and India.

You could have married some one else, why did you choose terrorist? And I am amazed to see, that a wife of a terrorist is allowed to come to India. She should not be given any visa any more. What is GoI doing?
He is not a terrorist , he is a person who says his mind and the indians have tortured him

her wife?

Yasin Malik is a transgender?
Takes one to know one

And like osama bin laden and guys who killed innocent childrens in pakistan
And whats your thought about IS (to all who say indian freedom fighters are terrorist)are they rebel or terrorist
Like india is responsible for the peshawar massacre of children ,

She is a terrorist like Afzal Guru, Faheem Ansari and thousands of others. Muslims are freely available to be blamed for violence and terrorism and then be convicted. This is a habit of India. Call them terrorists, ISI agents and then frame them in lenthgy cases. In the Jama masjid attacks the police initially arrested and tortured muslim youths. I was in Lucknow during Samjhauta too and they blamed Pakistan initially. The question is can we trust the Indians if they lied about samjhauta they could also lie about Mumbai.

He is not a terrorist , he is a person who says his mind and the indians have tortured him

What pakistanis have done to the baluchi separatist is a known fact. Similarly if India takes the similar stand then it's a human right violation. lol

Yasin Malik is a freedom fighter and goverment of India is a terrorist goverment and Indian army is a terrorist army. Liberation of Kashmir will inshallah continue...

Well it is just the matter of perspective isn't it? English imperialists also considered Indian (Hindus and Muslims alike) freedom fighters as the terrorists and the traitors to the crown.
The difference being that Indians were not citizens, but subjects of the British crown, with no right to equality with the British, and no political rights like choosing their own representatives or forming their own legislature or making their own laws.

Indian Kashmiris have the same rights as other Indians, and then some more.

So stop drawing these ludicrous analogies.

Yes he is a terrorist just like Bhagat Singh and Bose were terrorists
Another idiot who doesn't realize the difference between subjects and citizens.

She is a terrorist like Afzal Guru, Faheem Ansari and thousands of others. Muslims are freely available to be blamed for violence and terrorism and then be convicted. This is a habit of India. Call them terrorists, ISI agents and then frame them in lenthgy cases. In the Jama masjid attacks the police initially arrested and tortured muslim youths. I was in Lucknow during Samjhauta too and they blamed Pakistan initially. The question is can we trust the Indians if they lied about samjhauta they could also lie about Mumbai.

If I use the same logic , if Pakistan can lie about Osama , they can also lie about Peshawar .

Yasin Malik is a freedom fighter and goverment of India is a terrorist goverment and Indian army is a terrorist army. Liberation of Kashmir will inshallah continue...

It will surely continue in your wetdreams , that is for sure .

I agree they don't even deserve dirt from Jinnah's feet.

Believe me nobody will want dirt from Jinnah's feet .

If I use the same logic , if Pakistan can lie about Osama , they can also lie about Peshawar .

Samjhauta was proven to be an attack by Hindu extremists. Karkare was investigating this and surprise surprise... strangely he died in the first few minutes of the mumbai attacks. Pakistan did not lie about Usama.

I am surprised that Pakistanis still support terrorist after all what has happened in their country

Samjhauta was proven to be an attack by Hindu extremists. Karkare was investigating this and surprise surprise... strangely he died in the first few minutes of the mumbai attacks. Pakistan did not lie about Usama.

1. It is not proven that attack has been carried out by Indians . The case is still ongoing .

2. Death of Karkare had nothing to do with investigation . He was shot by Pakistani terrorists .

3. Pakistanis always lied about Osama not in Pakistani soil .

I am surprised that Pakistanis still support terrorist after all what has happened in their country

Don't be surprised ....... they will keep on supporting till their own end is met .

Samjhauta was proven to be an attack by Hindu extremists. Karkare was investigating this and surprise surprise... strangely he died in the first few minutes of the mumbai attacks.

Wrong. Karkare was ATS chief of Maharashtra, about a 1000 km away from Panipat in the state of Haryana where the Samjautha blast happened. He had no jurisdiction outside of Maharashtra, what he reported was what some guy in custody said about giving RDX which may have been used. He could not investigate, not his job. It was under CBI jurisdiction

1. It is not proven that attack has been carried out by Indians . The case is still ongoing .

2. Death of Karkare had nothing to do with investigation . He was shot by Pakistani terrorists .

3. Pakistanis always lied about Osama not in Pakistani soil .

Don't be surprised ....... they will keep on supporting till their own end is met .

If they don't end it soon the time may not be very far

That's not army bro thats CRPF, India's paramilitary n kashmiri stone pelters aka Sangbaaz, shit in their pants, when they see CRPF lathi (stick).

The cameraman didn't showed the earlier part where these buggers keep pelting stone all day on government representatives and injuring them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom