What's new

Hindu extremist (terrorists) torturing a Muslim and forcing him to utter Hindu slogans

The report is there. Witnesses are there. If you can force someone to recite Jai Ram, you can also force someone to recite Kalma.

yes of course , just like someone can forcefully Confess , some videos are famous in Pakistan these days :whistle:

Let's find excuses to justify two nation theory...........:undecided::undecided::undecided:

Minorities are much safer in india than they are in pakistan

yes true, we keep hearing a lot about it lately, see it too now

this is getting worse day by day. Ban raha hai naya pakistan...in India..:help:

Cow slaughter incident. I can understand that passions can get high in cases like these, but the thuggery was pathetic. The police should handle situations such as these.

And congrats to the OP, but you need to work much harder. For a population over 1.3 billion, just a handful of cases per year does not help. :(

yeah i know this already , but what i am asking of some video , like in the OP ..
Those are fake. Hence no video. Pakistan is much safer. No rape either. Good job. Let us continue to drown in jahalat. Mubarak ho Pakistan.

Cow slaughter incident. I can understand that passions can get high in cases like these, but the thuggery was pathetic. The police should handle situations such as these.

And congrats to the OP, but you need to work much harder. For a population over 1.3 billion, just a handful of cases per year does not help. :(

Those are fake. Hence no video. Pakistan is much safer. No rape either. Good job. Let us continue to drown in jahalat. Mubarak ho Pakistan.

you know when you dont know , what i am talking about , so please refrain from posting your utterly disgusting BS , specially when you Quote me ...
Thanks in Advance for the next time ...

Back
Top Bottom