What's new

how many hindus are in power in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MM haider: why do you think the answer was a slap on the thread starter's face? He was just curious, your comment is offensive, please delete it.

:) Sir he was not curious he said he like to play games with Pakistanis lolzz

They did not let Christian Sonia Gandhi to become PM on a pretext as well

And who are these "they" ?care to explain.A sikh became a PM of a Hindu majority country.That is itself enough.Moreover we have had Muslim and Sikh presidents in the past.Any one who is eligible can become the PM of India irrespective of religion.Got it !!!Now i know you will jump up and down along with ajtr to prove it otherwise , but sorry to disappoint lady it's not gonna work. ;)

Curious. Can you tell me why? I mean they are Hindu, then why would they support Islamic provisions? Just makes no sense. What is their motivation behind the same?

because they r hindus but Pakistaniz n they respect the Islamic basis of the country n its islamic provisions..just meet Bhagwandas sahab n he ll flush out the neo-liberal-cum-secular bhoot from ones mind..n u know he holds a masters degree in Islamiat..n no one can question his motivations..one of the most upright n honest person, am glad hez FPSC chairperson..

@MM haider: why do you think the answer was a slap on the thread starter's face? He was just curious, your comment is offensive, please delete it.

Originally Posted by my name is arya
i know that buddy

but i like to play with them

let the pakistani give me list

they should also know how is there home condition

read above and then tell me do you really think it was mere curiosity??

They did not let Christian Sonia Gandhi to become PM on a pretext as well

A christian has been the Defence Minister
i.e. in charge of India's Orange Saffron Armed Forces! My God, do you guys feed on misinformation or something?

A muslim has been Air Chief Marshal.

A muslim IS vice President currently!

A dalit woman rules India's most populous state as I speak!

A current Chief Minister once called lord Ram a drunkard, yet he's in power.

It was not Sonia's religion, it was her origin.

Stop spreading propaganda Jana bibi. You're only doing yourselves more harm by underestimating your enemy!

WOULD YOUR COUNTRYMEN NOT KILL ME IF I EVER SAID A WORD ABOUT PROPHET MOHAMMED IN PAKISTAN?

GUESS WHAT?

A GUY, M. KARUNANIDHI, CALLED LORD RAM A DRUNKARD AND HE IS THE CHIEF MINISTER OF TAMILNADU TODAY.

That's India for you. Bold. Blunt. Secular. In your face!

Last edited:
because they r hindus but Pakistaniz n they respect the Islamic basis of the country n its islamic provisions..just meet Bhagwandas sahab n he ll flush out the neo-liberal-cum-secular bhoot from ones mind..n u know he holds a masters degree in Islamiat..n no one can question his motivations..one of the most upright n honest person, am glad hez FPSC chairperson..

Ya I understand, just watched danish kaneria's interview from his early days. he thanks allah.

I guess when in pakistan you have no choice but to accept the supremacy of islam, thats how the nation is created.

A christian has been the Defence Minister
i.e. in charge of India's Orange Saffron Armed Forces! My God, do you guys feed on misinformation or something?

It was not her religion, it was her origin.

Frankly speaking it surprises me that she is a journalist.

Ya I understand, just watched danish kaneria's interview from his early days. he thanks allah.

I guess when in pakistan you have no choice but to accept the supremacy of islam, thats how the nation is created.
don't forget yousuf youhana ooooops i mean mohammad yousuf.... don't chaarge me for any blasphemy law

And who are these "they" ?care to explain.A sikh became a PM of a Hindu majority country.That is itself enough.Moreover we have had Muslim and Sikh presidents in the past.Any one who is eligible can become the PM of India irrespective of religion.Got it !!!Now i know you will jump up and down along with ajtr to prove it otherwise , but sorry to disappoint lady it's not gonna work. ;)

Slot of President is a ceremonial in India and only good for mercy appeals for those on death row.

secondly having a minority President or PM for show off is not worth as long as minority community deprived and suppressed.

Muslim President in India failed to provide justice to victims of Gujrat massacre of Muslims, failed to provide justice to Muslims in Babri Mosque land case even in secular India your Judicial System had sided with Hindu mythology against ground realities in this case.

That was last nail in the coffin of Muslims and their hopes for justice.

A Sikh PM failed to provide justice to victims of massacre of Sikhs in 84 by Hindus.

He failed to provide justice to Christians of Orissa so what pride you are talking about??

Their ceremonial positions ? which wield for throwing dust in the eyes of world

Yes or else you would end up like what happens to people who slaughter cow in India.

Why so much hate for communists in India?

What??? You are always so horribly misinformed for a reporter!!!!!!

We had 60+ MPs in our last parliament who were communists. Who gives you such weird ideas???

We don't hate communists and we did not prevent sonia from becoming pm, it was her own decision.

BTW pakistan has killed off any meaningful leftist movements there, why do YOU hate communists in pakistan?

it was bjp which made hungama about sonia being PM of india.remember antics of sushma swaraj in those days ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom