What's new

how many hindus are in power in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I understand, just watched danish kaneria's interview from his early days. he thanks allah.

I guess when in pakistan you have no choice but to accept the supremacy of islam, thats how the nation is created.

Thts the dumbest thing ive heard so far.... (well not the dumbest but its still makes it on the list of indian funnies)............ Listen, my Allah he meant God which even hindus believe....... ive heard indian hindus saying asalam o alikum,mashallah n inshallah........ does tht prove ur rant?:disagree:

Frankly speaking it surprises me that she is a journalist.

oh really. Why Sonia Gandhi was opposed for PM now dont tell me after so many decades she was still not an Indian citizen.

Ya I understand, just watched danish kaneria's interview from his early days. he thanks Allah.

I guess when in pakistan you have no choice but to accept the supremacy of islam, thats how the nation is created

what an illogical statement!!
there are neo-liberals in Pakistan who dont accept the supremacy of Islam in politics n many advocates of secularism..its a matter of choice..infact if non muslims come up with different views they ll be heard (Arderish Cowasjee)..n if bhagwandas supports islamic basis its his choice, hez in a position where no one can challenge hin for his views..u better get out of ur shell!!

oh really. Why Sonia Gandhi was opposed for PM now dont tell me after so many decades she was still not an Indian citizen.

Since you've a habit of not reading posts, I'm telling you for the last time.

Sonia was/is opposed because of her Italian origin and not because of her religion.

it was bjp which made hungama about sonia being PM of india.remember antics of sushma swaraj in those days ?

And your expectation if for BJP to clamour for Sonia to become PM, like those hindu judges in your country who want islamic laws???

and what happened to people who utter a single word against a particular religion...??

what happen to the Christian missionaries? I hard some one burned one with his wife and kids :azn:

I have answers to your every flames.. let this be a warning before we get banned :tup:

A christian has been the Defence Minister
i.e. in charge of India's Orange Saffron Armed Forces! My God, do you guys feed on misinformation or something?

A muslim has been Air Chief Marshal.

A muslim IS vice President currently!

A dalit woman rules India's most populous state as I speak!

A current Chief Minister once called lord Ram a drunkard, yet he's in power.

It was not Sonia's religion, it was her origin.

Stop spreading propaganda Jana bibi. You're only doing yourselves more harm by underestimating your enemy!

WOULD YOUR COUNTRYMEN NOT KILL ME IF I EVER SAID A WORD ABOUT PROPHET MOHAMMED IN PAKISTAN?

GUESS WHAT?

A GUY, M. KARUNANIDHI, CALLED LORD RAM A DRUNKARD AND HE IS THE CHIEF MINISTER OF TAMILNADU TODAY.

That's India for you. Bold. Blunt. Secular. In your face!

Quoted once again for Jana Bibi!:)

Slot of President is a ceremonial in India and only good for mercy appeals for those on death row.

secondly having a minority President or PM for show off is not worth as long as minority community deprived and suppressed.

I stopped reading after the bold part.As usual it's rant.MMS is not for show.He is a noted economist and every one in his party and even in the opposition loves him.He was appointed on merit and not for show.If your calling Sikhs a suppressed community then i suggest you better get some rest.

And you have problem with that....

We are not the one who shout we are secular ........

Again its Islamic republic.... So do whatever you can.... The best you can do is create such thread :lol:

No problem at all. Just telling the previous poster , to SHUT UP.:coffee:

Thts the dumbest thing ive heard so far.... (well not the dumbest but its still makes it on the list of indian funnies)............ Listen, my Allah he meant God which even hindus believe....... ive heard indian hindus saying asalam o alikum,mashallah n inshallah........ does tht prove ur rant?:disagree:

You may be right there. And islamic laws are made by god, who even hindu judges believe in. Ya it makes sense buddy. Thanks.

This is what i was saying, but got my wording wrong.

The God's republic of pakistan is for all.

Since you've a habit of not reading posts, I'm telling you for the last time.

Sonia was/is opposed because of her Italian origin and not because of her religion.
How can one oppose something when its not specified in constitution of india that PM should be born indian.

what happen to the Christian missionaries? I hard some one burned one with his wife and kids :azn:

I have answers to your every flames.. let this be a warning before we get banned :tup:
pakistanis should not questioned us on this....when they had written 'Kafir' on the coffin of a dead hindu..

And your expectation if for BJP to clamour for Sonia to become PM, like those hindu judges in your country who want islamic laws???
There u go like same broken record......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom