What's new

How PAF will counter these mass number of Su-30MKIs Fighters?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
until now we refuse to take back kashmiris dead bodies dear after they confirm solders we take them back but propegnda and hate on your side is on top so no one can say any word to you guys:)
what are you talking ?? you have attacked us and accusing us of having a hate agenda ?? ridiculous !!!

I think most of you are missing an important aspect.

These SU-30 are Indian made...................

I understand that technology is Russian..... But they are assembled and later built in India.

We have witnessed skills of Indian engineers and craftsmen in numerous DRDO disasters one after the other.

SU-30 is good in BVR fight. So PAF needs AWACS which have already been bought from more then one source. F-16 is a mini AWACS itself. PAF need BVR missiles and that they have. So each F-16 is expected to shoot down at least 10 SU-30 before going down.

On Pak soil we expect our gr based AD system to do the job of taking care of SU-30 or rest of IAF aerial threat. Along with Short Range missile, guns, all the 3 services are about to acquire medium range weapons with corresponding radar systems.

So Indian have got to worry and pile up more and more SU-30s...................

a lil bit of education class for u. Su-30 is license built in india by HAL and not DRDO so please know before u speak.

u r thinking that one f-16 will take down 10 su-30s before going amuses me. i rest my case.

Oh, are you referring to the incident where pagans offered the Namaz-e-Jinaza and offered "Ruku" & "Sajda" in it as well ?

Ran that video all over the world, again and again and again ....

How nice !
??//
can you talk english?
i didnt get single thing in it.

Nukes can be used to warn you for surgical strikes.
If attacked, then we can use em too.

We can use SPADA SAMs and also the JF-17, F16, Mirage ROSE, J10s and other Mirages if needed.

PAF,
Quality not Quantity :pakistan: ;)

Ok so u mean Quality operates only in JF17,F16,Mirage Rose n J10.How come did you finished to such conclusion ? BTW Even Bunch of bees mostly sting badly and swell to death.

damn wow what a fact you give us dear in starting of kargil there was no pakistani solder there its fact but problem is you living somewhere in other side of border were truth come from zee tv and india tv. is there any problem to receive shaheeds back no nothing .
and sir..what is the source of your reporting ?? let me not comment on that. the fact of the matter is that recently PA has included 434 armymen as shaheed in their website, after 10 years. check for yourself in your own authentic website.

SO ELITE MEMBER SIR, THIS IS HOW PAF IS GOING TO COUNTER MKIs Dont know whats the thread and seniors post:disagree::disagree:

now tell me is MKI a stealth air craft or worlds top most tech which cant be counter?

FT-2000 SAM-2 and MBDA SPADA for air defence of vital points block-52 MLU F-16S and if sooner or later FC-20 with ground radars ANQ-TPS -77 along with SAAB-2000 and ZDK-03 can defend pakistan eastren border .i dont thing our air force need advise from teens of defence.pk to defend there sky.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom