What's new

How Pakistan helped India during 1962 war with China

0000283439_0001.gif

0000283439_0008.gif

Pakistani attempts to cozy up with India during 1962 war was to gain concessions on Kashmir.

When two populations are nearly the same, then GDP per capita is a pretty good measure of relative power, since in that case it relates directly to total GDP, which is linked to defence spending and diplomatic influence. :azn:

As per that logic, Japan should have more global influence then Russia :lol:

By mentioning GDP per capita between two countries of similar populations, I was obviously directly referencing total GDP.
and sectoral shares in GDP is also important.
in 1960 Sectoral shares in GDP(per cent) of india and china were:
India agriculture 53 industry 18.4 services 29
china agriculture 22.3 industry 44.9 services 32.8

the India GDP growth based a lot an Services/and china based on industry
in 1999
india services 48.1
China Industry 49.3

resoure from statistic of INDIAN COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH ON INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC
RELATIONS

Read the above explanation, and discover why Indians came the LAST in the world in the global OECD Pisa educational tests. :lol:

By mentioning GDP per capita between two countries of similar populations, I was obviously directly referencing total GDP.

OECD Pisa educational tests? again? :lol: the best chinese schools managed to beat two random indian schools for one test.
congratulations :tup:

but my assessment of chinese intellect is based on that displayed by you people here. i think its a far more accurate indicator

regarding your dumb statement "In the 1960's, India actually had a HIGHER GDP per capita than China did."

i already explained it here.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/167488-1986-how-india-china-almost-went-war.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom