What's new

How Pakistanis see India

Status
Not open for further replies.
well according to communication with pakistanis,they love and hate india.
love->we have few things common,we can understand each other language.
hate->kashmir issue,water issue,and they think india is involved behind flood,terror in pakistan(mutual).

but there is a love in hate also.

Some people think martial race = fight mindlessly for no reason like Pashtuns.

Pashtuns keep fighting. If no enemy, then kill each other. Hence 'martial race'.

That is not 'martial race' but primitive tribal society.

What have Pashtun, so called superior Martial race gain? Nothing. Only bombing and killing. And backward society.

Pushtuns are just a bit reserve. It's their culture. Pushtuns in our society have contributed to every field so certainly they are not backward or primitive. They are quite capable in case you don't know.

the majortiy of indians are as poor, or poorer than afrcians.

they have a rigid caste based society that discriminates against a lot of people

they want to dominate asia

^ is how i see india.

now a days i am always in pdf,this gave me feeling of downloading veer jaara and saw it 2day..:angel::smitten: and i was thinking what are v doing ...v r so common and pretending to be so different ..
and i am from south India.. if i can get this feeling then with how much ease people from both country can have interactions with each other...

v r so common and pretending to be so different

if you are from s.india then believe me buddy, we are VERY different.

this is not me wearing my anti india hat, its not me being a troll, its not me being racist its simply a fact.

it depends on people to people.
like yesterday my friend working in tcs said,pakistan must be eliminated,its a headache for whole world.he was saying without external help,this nation cant survive.

bwahahaha what you want us to see?

India aka bharat for Pakistan is like "Baghal main churi mun main ram ram"

One word hypocrite country towards Pakistan.

A country that can never be trusted by us and country that even doesnt feel shame in damaging sports of our country whereas compared to you we Pakistanis have supported and cherish your Indian sports success.

it depends on people to people.
like yesterday my friend working in tcs said,pakistan must be eliminated,its a headache for whole world.he was saying without external help,this nation cant survive.

All the phobic tods say the same. so we dont care what some morons say we just let them live on anti-Pakistan oxygen

I think Pakistanis in general are friendly. I worked as a hotel receptionist in SF and have spoken to a few Pakistanis. They were really nice. But I had two Pakistani classmates in different semesters who were both rich, spoilt and arrogant. I tried to talk to them but they were too snobby to befriend. I hope to meet more of the first kind.

the majortiy of indians are as poor, or poorer than afrcians.

they have a rigid caste based society that discriminates against a lot of people

they want to dominate asia

^ is how i see india.

It is rather unfortunate that you see India as poorer that Africa, but do you know that India's per capita income by 2050, according to Goldman Sachs, would be USD 21000 whereas Pakistan's would be USD 7000

We are eradicating poverty faster than you think

bwahahaha what you want us to see?

India aka bharat for Pakistan is like "Baghal main churi mun main ram ram"

One word hypocrite country towards Pakistan.

A country that can never be trusted by us and country that even doesnt feel shame in damaging sports of our country whereas compared to you we Pakistanis have supported and cherish your Indian sports success.

yes yes,a country who gives honey to whole world.involved in supporting terror in india.wat u want from us?

All the phobic tods say the same. so we dont care what some morons say we just let them live on anti-Pakistan oxygen

you are right,i admire your post.i already said ,it depends on people.
like some say in pakistan,we will blow india with nukes and we should support terror in india and naxals;)

It is rather unfortunate that you see India as poorer that Africa, but do you know that India's per capita income by 2050, according to Goldman Sachs, would be USD 21000 whereas Pakistan's would be USD 7000

We are eradicating poverty faster than you think

india is not poorer than africa, that is an incorrect inference.

but due to its enormous population and it has many many poor and thats one of the main things that hits you about india, not just me but many westerners who have been to india say the same - some parts are truly lovely, but then the poverty and misery can be painful to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom