What's new

How Tamil Nadu uses a World Bank funded IT-based model for road maintenance

Up to knowledge Chennai alone having broad roads (inside the city) than rest of the India I think.
Im not talking about roads being broad.. its dirty, municipal corporations dont give a ****..

Phew... Pls ask them to lay good roads in my area !!! PS: I live in suburb of chennai (which was recently inducted into chennai corporation)!!
And i also know, roads in inner parts are not so good...

Phew... Pls ask them to lay good roads in my area !!! PS: I live in suburb of chennai (which was recently inducted into chennai corporation)!!
And i also know, roads in inner parts are not so good...

Better shift your home to nearby state highways or district roads then you will get good roads.

This is really good project!
In Sri Lanka we use these survey vehicles to collect data on highways to maintain those roads but not seen in countryside roads. May be maintaining cost is higher.

2hn3ts2.jpg

333ighx.jpg

2j46646.jpg

qn6vxz.jpg

In what way those above pics are relevant to this topic?

Are you trying to say SL is advanced in road maintenance than India? you adopted this methodology long back so nothing novel in that and we lagging behind SL those things you want 2 portrays ryt? damn.

Better shift your home to nearby state highways or district roads then you will get good roads.

Well y should i ?
We expect road in our streets!!
So anything wrong with that?
Talking of broadness how many hours will u take to reach from koyembedu to just nearby vadapalani at 6pm eve?

Well y should i ?
We expect road in our streets!!
So anything wrong with that?
Talking of broadness how many hours will u take to reach from koyembedu to just nearby vadapalani at 6pm eve?
oh man talk of the devil. Situation in north chennai, Anna Sallai to Red Hills.. bloody you could commit suicide and no one would notice..

I personally think Hyderabad and Bangalore roads are lot cleaner and well maintained than Chennai roads. Although I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but in my opinion Chennai roads are downright dirty and the worst part that its people doesn't seem to care.

I visited Anna Nagar recently, I must say it must have been cleaned a year ago. They were disgusting, there is just so much trash and dirt on the streets.

In what way those above pics are relevant to this topic?

Are you trying to say SL is advanced in road maintenance than India? you adopted this methodology long back so nothing novel in that and we lagging behind SL those things you want 2 portrays ryt? damn.

why being so rude medulla? he is just showing a similar approach in his country. these pics are a good good reference for the type of vehicles too.

why being so rude medulla? he is just showing a similar approach in his country. these pics are a good good reference for the type of vehicles too.

No mate you don't abt that guy he use to troll against Tamils in every thread.

I'm not new to this forum, people on this forum know about me. If those pics are really bothering then I'll remove them. Now be happy!

That doesn't mean you have to continue to an unrelated thread. More over, he is not that bad. If we bad mouth Sinhalese, he retorts and vice-versa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom