What's new

How to counter transgender harassment for money

Every now and then at almost every traffic signal there are transgender aka "khwaja sara" harassing people for money. They go as far as touching people's (exclusively men's) arms and face and when you refuse to give them they hurl abuses and make a tamasha out of you in front of public. Why no one raises a voice against this behavior? No law enforcement takes any action.

Since most of them are uneducated, government can start a program to provide vocational training to them.

Last edited:
Families disown them at birth.
No, a majority of them are street male children that are taken in by Hijra communities where they are feminized over time, some of them will go through a process called nirvaan where their genitals are removed.

British sources claimed that these children were often kidnapped and enslaved and was one of the reasons for the anti-Hijra campaign initiated by the British.

This is a Mughal Hindustani practice introduced to modern-day Punjab in the 1800s after thousands of Hijras fled Delhi to the Sikh Empire following a British ban on their activities. They used superstition to gain a foothold in society, to this day, there still exists many superstitions involving hijras, for example people in rural areas will pay them to bless their newborn or to prevent them from putting a curse.

Didn't you start this thread, you had a problem with them begging, with them not doing some jobs etc etc... You are a piece of art.
Lol. Next time a thief enters your house you should offer him tea and arrange for his employment.

In the UK I've worked with several transgender people but I didn't hire them, they were co-workers. I did hire a couple of testers who I later found out were gay. Didn't matter one bit to me.

If I had a personal business or a role in my home for domestic help, if the best candidate was transgender it would not mean a thing to me. The right person is the one who'll do the job right.

That's admirable. How many in Pakistan do you see doing the same? Notice the overtones of this thread. You can also read and watch countless accounts of what the Khwaja Sira face and how most of them are forced into doing what they do. It is not about just "getting a job". If only it was; you would've solved all poverty, systemic division, and societal inequity.

In our village a young man was apparently born transgender. Its a village rumour, he was quite effeminate. They raised him as a male, he never married, he died recently of a heart attack.

I don't understand what this person's story is supposed to convey.

ps: "Regular", straight men can also be quite effeminate. That isn't really a marker of the condition.

My bad, I forgot entering into a stranger's house, getting fully nude, and begging for money is an Islamic right. 🤡

Aha, so it is only the "entering into a stranger's house, getting fully nude, and begging for money" that you are concerned about? Need not then, unless you experience this on a regular basis. I've never.

Here I thought your blanketed uneducated statements and name-calling conveyed a deeper seated resentment against their condition. Such as, "You know Pakistan has failed when a ****** has more rights than you in your own home... and this is supposed to be an Islamic nation...". Clearly, you were just being the Mujahid that you are.

No, a majority of them are street male children that are taken in by Hijra communities where they are feminized over time, some of them will go through a process called nirvaan where their genitals are removed.

Can you present something to back it up?

Lol. Next time a thief enters your house you should offer him tea and arrange for his employment.

So another nonsensical statement which has nothing to do with the argument?

Last edited:
That's admirable. How many in Pakistan do you see doing the same? Notice the overtones of this thread. You can also read and watch countless accounts of what the Khwaja Sira face and how most of them are forced into doing what they do. It is not about just "getting a job". If only it was; you would've solved all poverty, systemic division, and societal inequity.

I don't understand what this person's story is supposed to convey.

ps: "Regular", straight men can also be quite effeminate. That isn't really a marker of the condition.

Aha, so it is only the "entering into a stranger's house, getting fully nude, and begging for money" that you are concerned about? Need not then, unless you experience this on a regular basis. I've never.

Here I thought your blanketed uneducated statements and name-calling conveyed a deeper seated resentment against their condition. Such as, "You know Pakistan has failed when a ****** has more rights than you in your own home... and this is supposed to be an Islamic nation...". Clearly, you were just being the Mujahid that you are.

Can you present something to back it up?

Tbh how our society treats 3rd gender ppl has always shocked me. Its beyond my comprehension why theyre ostracised because of a physical deformation - when people who are in wheelchairs or blind or deaf aren't treated that way.

It's disgraceful that it's not changed. I can see no reason why these people should not live normal lives.

I'm also suspicious about how common they are in our society.

The story about the man in our village was relevant because I think someone said early they get taken awaybas babies. His family are the same backward villagers as the rest of us and they raised him normally so there must be some living normally in our society - although reading this thread I think he was a minority.

i drive every day 60 km to work and back home and almost every signal i stop there is some of them. never in my life they misbehave. rather when ever i refused them they'll go away.

the other thing is many among them are not real rather there is men who dress up and make up to be one and beg. one can easily differentiate among them and men.

above all they are the most neglected and humiliated people of our society, we should help them. i would say they deserve more than the professional beggars.

The thread is clearly about the harassment caused by common people by a "protected oppressed" community. Stop hijacking my thread with your usual SJW rhetoric or make another thread if you can't argue with the topic in discussion. Post reported for derailment.

i would say they deserve more than the professional beggars.
How they are more deserving than lets say a beggar with a clear physical deformity/disability such as broken limbs? Other than that there is no difference between a professional beggar and a professional <censored>

How they are more deserving than lets say a beggar with a clear physical deformity/disability such as broken limbs? Other than that there is no difference between a professional beggar and a professional <censored>

how many do you see with broken limbs?
have you ever seen van laden beggars dropped at different points early morning and picked up late at night? they are professionals. even those limping or pretending handicapped if you notice are not actually.

why does society not accept transgender people, why at birth they are handed over? they are our children left to misery, where is our responsibility to accept them at the time of birth instead of throwing away?
there are a lot of questions that are a slap at our faces but who cares, right?

we just raise questions and close our eyes to those raised upon us.

how many do you see with broken limbs?
have you ever seen van laden beggars dropped at different points early morning and picked up late at night? they are professionals. even those limping or pretending handicapped if you notice are not actually.
In case you missed to read:

why does society not accept transgender people, why at birth they are handed over? they are our children left to misery, where is our responsibility to accept them at the time of birth instead of throwing away?
there are a lot of questions that are a slap at our faces but who cares, right?
well if such a person will born in my family then I will not abandon him/her for sure. As for what society does then its clearly not my responsibility. mene koi theka nhi lia howa society ka. Society ne mujhe kia diaa? Chuna hi lagaya hai is 2 takay ki society ne.

In case you missed to read:

well if such a person will born in my family then I will not abandon him/her for sure. As for what society does then its clearly not my responsibility. mene koi theka nhi li

i don't want to get into what you said, i am just putting these people case to justification which they deserve.

and
there is no such thing if this or that happens i will do his or that, this is what we are good at, throwing words away, no body will watch.

it is not a mater of taking someone's or something's responsibility rather how people take things according to their own point of view without knowing what is right or wrong.

i don't want to get into what you said, i am just putting these people case to justification which they deserve.

and
there is no such thing if this or that happens i will do his or that, this is what we are good at, throwing words away, no body will watch.

it is not a mater of taking someone's or something's responsibility rather how people take things according to their own point of view without knowing what is right or wrong.
Look, if I haven't done anything bad to someone then I don't deserve anything bad from others due to other's mischievous acts. I learned to be a selfish person the hard way. This society does not deserve pacifism.

Every now and then at almost every traffic signal there are transgender aka "khwaja sara" harassing people for money. They go as far as touching people's (exclusively men's) arms and face and when you refuse to give them they hurl abuses and make a tamasha out of you in front of public. Why no one raises a voice against this behavior? No law enforcement takes any action.
Try this....

Look, if I haven't done anything bad to someone then I don't deserve anything bad from others due to other's mischievous acts. I learned to be a selfish person the hard way. This society does not deserve pacifism.

suit yourself

one need to grow old to earn wisdom

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom