What's new

How to detect Indian with Pakistani Flag on PDF

In 2019 you mean? That war? Who was the guy? What's the deal? He actually admitted it in the end??

Yes.. He admitted it openly. I forget his name perhaps he got banned few months back which was unrelated to his confession and coming out of the closet openly.. The mods allowed him to remain

How does that information help someone in Thorncliffe Park and working in a convenience store or a fast-food restaurant?
The guy's a troll but what is your point even? This is a defense forum. Not a Thorncliffe Park old house. People come here to read about this stuff.

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:

The Prophet said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes, the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal).

Reference: Sunan Abi Dawud 4294

Now, I want to say that when it says ruin and we look at Allah's promise, it doesn't mean the city will be eradicated and wiped out as other nations before. But it will be abandoned; you will only leave it when it's not livable, or the population disperses. So there is hadith in Malhama and the three to four engagements that will happen, where one hadith says the remnants will be gathered to launch the final assault.

The city will be empty post Gog and Magog as 99.99% will die and it will never get re-populated

The city will be empty post Gog and Magog as 99.99% will die and it will never get re-populated

@AlKardai @Foinikas

I do not understand how complicated this hadith is for someone to understand. The hadith says, "the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes." Gog & Magog will come, and Prophet Jesus (Issa) will pray some place in Israel at the time with the remnants of his people to have them killed; those two nations will come after the great war, not before. Not to forget, Hadith states Dajjal will come before Gog & Magog right after the Great War.

The guy's a troll but what is your point even? This is a defense forum. Not a Thorncliffe Park old house. People come here to read about this stuff.
To point out the irrelevance of his 'analysis'. He is no Henry Kissinger offering his worldly wisdom.

@AlKardai @Foinikas

So, II does not understand how complicated he's saying after Gog & Mago can beg. However, hadith says, "the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes." So So Gog & Magog will come, and Prophet Jesus (Issa) will pray some place in Israel at the time with the remnants of his people.

A ruined state doesn't mean empty but there is another hadith completely unrelated to that which specifically says no humans will dwell there which means that is the far future post-gog and magog.. A complete re-set will take place and humanity will start from the beginning post gog and magog

A ruined state doesn't mean empty but there is another hadith completely unrelated to that which specifically says no humans will dwell there which means that is the far future post-gog and magog.. A complete re-set will take place and humanity will start from the beginning post gog and magog

I do not understand how complicated this hadith is for someone to understand. The hadith says, "the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes." Gog & Magog will come, and Prophet Jesus (Issa) will pray some place in Israel at the time with the remnants of his people to have them killed; those two nations will come after the great war, not before. Not to forget, Hadith states Dajjal will come before Gog & Magog right after the Great War.

You keep digging yourself like Ishaq Dar.

You keep digging yourself like Ishaq Dar.

I am not.. Dajjal will attempt to enter the city himself but will fail meaning there are people and it is still populated.. But the abandoned one is post- gog and magog.

Lets just leave it here and lets allow Destiny to take it's course the pen is dry and whatever the future holds shall be the truth and it doesn't matter which way as whatever God wants will take hold not us people

@AlKardai @Foinikas

After WWIII maybe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom