What's new

How to eat ur FOOD ALIVE SSG style

Another survival story - we awoke one morning, cold, hungry, miserable, to see a DEER creeping through camp. A guy slowly sat up and reached for a hatchet... he slowly rose to his feet and was moments from throwing the hatchet, when the deer took off. Six young men silently cried. We all had images of this thing, gutted and skinned, spinning on a rotisserie stick above a big fire, and we'd gorge on meat.

We'd also chase after wild turkeys, which were fiendishly fast. They could run faster than a man, and fly when they needed to. We never did catch one. The food craving is hard to describe. It is overwhelming. After two days, you don't so much as "feel hungry" as you simply feel like crap, and cannot think of anything else.

After training, most had lost 10 kilos in one week, and our stomachs were shrunk. Most couldn't avoid stuffing themselves with pizza and ice cream, and the result, 90% of the time, was massive vomiting because the stomach could not deal with such rich food in that situation.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Believe me, when you are hungry enough, the rabbit looks delicious, not cute.

when you chose that line of path (or rather, you are talented enough to be chosen for it) then you have to survive on almost animal-like instincts. It's all about survival, especially when deep into enemy territory and unfamiliar surroundings.

no its not haram dears when these guys will face hunger 5 days 10 days behind the enemy lines they should know how to survive .we can not let them die or cancel our operations just because we cant kill few birds /.

Assalam alaikum

pakistani bhai say ma3zirat k saath,

Some of the years that i spend studying in the west i didnot eat non halal
i didnot get any survival training, but if i m in danger of dieing i will eat anything just to keep my self alive but just for training eating haram is very questionable ( and might will not go thru it in reality ).

yeh western ko hara nahi sakain gay un k tareqay per, we need to invent some thing new, otherwise we wil be always follower and judging by how we r going it is them in front and we r following them and when we reach where they were they moved to another position

TARIQ

Les Lapins is actually a delicacy. Domestic rabbits are one thing, wild rabbits actually make a very satisfying meal.

believe me

When ur stuck behind enemy lines without MREs or anything to eat.. the survival training comes in handy.. how to eat a snake,frog,lizard etc n not get poisoned... And how to survive on their blood instead of water... I dnt see anything unislamic abt it.

a lot of ''rules'' change and a lot of considerations must be made when you are at war

Les Lapins is actually a delicacy. Domestic rabbits are one thing, wild rabbits actually make a very satisfying meal.

believe me

i drove over a wild rabbit once...broke the poor things back..
it was lying on the road .. and was alive but coukdnt
move.
i had to kill it to put it out of its misery....left it in the nearby bushes for the wild foxes...
(too bad i didnt have a knife with me or i had halaled it for myself)

best you put him out of his suffering

at any rate, they multiply exponentially ..there's a reason why they have the term ''breed like rabbits'''

Back
Top Bottom