What's new

How to Join PAF as GDP | Main Thread

MY ELBOW IS FRECTURE AND MY HEIGHT IS 5.10...AM I ELIGIBLE FOR GD PILOT IN PAF...

I think they usually open on August,you can also register online when they are open,best thing is to contact you nearest recruitment center for the dates.

So techincally GD-P Course is commenced two times in a single year?

forums dead ???
Hypothetically no, practically? Yes lol

AOA!
For GD(Pilot)
I have a question regarding medical examination which is carried out after initial test.
My height is 5 feet 9 inches, my weight is 48 Kgs (105 lbs), my chest is 30 inches and eyesight is Alhamdulillah perfect.
I know I am underweight and my chest is also a bit less. My question is that
  • how much weight-age is given to weight and chest?
  • Do they reject on underweight and chest ?
  • What are my chances because this is the only thing which is a problem for me?
I am trying to improve my chest InshaAllah i'll get it improved by 1-2 inches. The problem comes for the weight as weight gain is always a problem for skinny guys.

Thankyou!​

Just go through the BMI chart on google You'll get the necessary information regarding your age.

Hi everyone.
Can anyone tell me that if someone has minor thalassemia or if he/she is anaemic are fit for gdp or any other branch of paf or not ?
Thanks in advance.

I think USAF takes pilots more easily. PAF takes the cream of the cream. Damn hard criteria.

In this Thread there is all the information you need in order to find if you qualify for GDP or not , & if you do what you need to do next . so instead of opening new thread you can find all information here , & all your questions should be addressed here.

Age Requirements: 16 to 22 years

Nationality:
Male/Female citizens of Pakistan. (Candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender their foreign nationality upon joining the course otherwise their candidates will be cancelled).

Educational Qualification:
A Candidate must have obtained at least 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
  • HSSC/FSC (Pre Engineering /Pre Medical)
  • Senior Cambridge in five subjects and should have passed Physics and Math’s or Biology in “A” Level.
  • Intermediate with Physics and any two of Math’s, Statistics, Biology and Computer Science. (Equivalence certificate in case of foreign qualified)

Marital Status: Unmarried Male/Female citizens of Pakistan.

Selection Procedure:

Registration at PAF Information & Selection Centre: candidates are required to register themselves in the PAF Information and selection centre’s situated in the following cities in Pakistan,

Abbotabad: 310, Mansehra Road, Near Ayub Medical complex, Abbottabad

Phone: 0992-385157

Bahawalpur: 10-A Extension Scheme Sattelite Town, Bahawalpur

Phone: 0621-9250103

Faisalabad: Main Jhang Road, Near 64 Pulley Stop, Faisalabad

Phone: 041- 9201199

Hyderabad: 49, Salahudin Road, Hyderabad

Phone: 022 – 9200936

Karachi: Main Shahra-e-Faisal, Near PAF Base, Faisal, Karachi

Phone: 021 – 99240999, 99547911

Lahore: 14, Munir Road, Munir Chowk, (Near PAF Cinema), Lahore

Phone: 042 – 99220084

Mianwali: TMA Rest House, Balu Khail Road, Committee Chowk, Mianwali

Phone: 0459 – 234397

Multan: 217, Sher Shah Road, Multan

Phone: 061 – 9201183

Peshawar: 9, The Mall, Peshawar

Phone: 091 – 9210829

Quetta: MA, Jinnah Road, Quetta

Phone: 081 – 9201753

Rawalpindi: 3, The Mall, opposite AFIC, Rawalpindi

Phone: 051 – 5701143

Sukkur: Minara Road, opposite Govt. Islamia College,Sukkur

Phone: 071 – 9310409

Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in Physics & English: Intelligence tests are followed after the registration; these tests are conducted in the selection centers followed by Physics and English academic tests.

Preliminary Medical Examination and Interview at Selection Centre:

Medical examinations are held by a Medical officer of the PAF in selection centers, Medical examinations usually carry out Height,weight, eye sight and chest inflation tests with other important tests, Interviews are conducted by the Officer Commanding of the Selection centres and Psychologist officers.

Tests at ISSB:
After succeeding and going through medical and intelligence tests, the successful candidates are given a call by the ISSB and are brought over for a 5 day series of tests in Kohat, Gujranwala and Malir( Karachi) any location near to the address of the candidate.

Medical Examination at CMB:

Recommended candidates are then referred to CMB (Central Medical Board) after ISSB, these examinations are held in PAF Base Masroor and is a procedure taking almost 2 to 3 days.

Flying Aptitude Test:

After Recommended by the Medical Board, successful candidates are then scheduled for flying aptitude tests that is held at PAF I&S Centre, Karachi, The flying aptitude test is the most difficult step in becoming a GD pilot, as it acquires the reflex and concentration of candidates

After the above tests, Selected and successful candidates are then finally Selected in the order of merit by the Air Headquarters and are then sent to training at the PAF academy Risalpur where they have a three and a half years of studies up to BSc and basic flying training at PAF Academy, Risalpur.

Commissioning:

On successful completion of training, the Aviation Cadets are commissioned in the GD (P) Branch of the PAF.

If any further questions post here.

Assalam o Alaikum. I am currently a first year student. I found this forum while looking for info regarding PAF. So you can say that my love for the air force brought me here. I want to join Pakistan Air force as a pilot.

Hi I need help for a person I know, would greatly appreciate if these questions are answered
1) What eye sight is required to join the PAF
2) What tests does the Flying aptitude test contain
3) If a person applies for GDP, passes ISSB and then Medical ( which I assume is standard for all three services ) but gets rejected at flying aptitude test , can he join the army or the navy in the same closest batch ?
The third question is the most important thanks

For the record i am a patriotic ordinary civilian of Pakistan.I have been investigating/inquiring about the ways to get recruited in the armed forces but i have come across a problem that lies within the recruitment method of Pakistan air-force/army/navy. My main objective is to highlight the problem that is invisible to the recruiters and give reason and evidence for how it is a problem and how would it benefit the system and the organization if it is no longer there.

I will comprehensively explain what is the nature of the problem.First we need to establish that no idea or system is above scrutiny and no matter how well thought or organized it may be, It will always have potential flaws. As a person with limited knowledge i have found one flaw which is worth mentioning.

During the selection procedure the candidates are required to meet the physical,academic and intellectual standards that are already set as a standard and baseline filters.Now, I don't have any reasons to object the physical or cognitive element of the standard, But the academic one.Now,in order for a candidate to even apply for induction he must have obtained at-least 60% marks in intermediate. which acts as a baseline filter. It is the first demand and criterion and it is supposed to root out the Ones which are less worthy from the ones which are more worthy.But the primary mechanism of this filter is distillation based on good grades.Which is not the best of methods for refining the human resource. Why? Because grades/marks in a academic certificate are a representation of one's knowledge that one retains at the time of examination.This knowledge is taught using primitive teaching methods that have never been subjected to modernization since the industrial revolution. Now i don't imply that we shouldn't have any standard at all. But the standard we have is obsolete and outdated. So basically, when we are giving privilege to a Good grader over a Bad grader then all we end up doing is giving privilege to the ability of memorization over more important abilities such as leadership, problem solving, organization, ethics, confidence, expertise, communication, honesty, integrity and the best of all ingenuity. In the first phase a lot of good and potential candidates are rejected as unqualified which may have lacked a bit in memorization but might prove to be excellent in other abilities.Now this is disastrous for an institution like air-force/army/navy to not get best of what its country has to offer.And i am sure people in the army can guess the drawbacks far much better then i can. So I humbly request the people responsible to immediately asses the gravity of the current standard's implications and make appropriate policies and standards which would not only remove the loop holes left, but also create more opportunities for the people who really deserve to serve the armed forces.

In this Thread there is all the information you need in order to find if you qualify for GDP or not , & if you do what you need to do next . so instead of opening new thread you can find all information here , & all your questions should be addressed here.

Age Requirements: 16 to 22 years

Nationality:
Male/Female citizens of Pakistan. (Candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender their foreign nationality upon joining the course otherwise their candidates will be cancelled).

Educational Qualification:
A Candidate must have obtained at least 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
  • HSSC/FSC (Pre Engineering /Pre Medical)
  • Senior Cambridge in five subjects and should have passed Physics and Math’s or Biology in “A” Level.
  • Intermediate with Physics and any two of Math’s, Statistics, Biology and Computer Science. (Equivalence certificate in case of foreign qualified)

Marital Status: Unmarried Male/Female citizens of Pakistan.

Selection Procedure:

Registration at PAF Information & Selection Centre: candidates are required to register themselves in the PAF Information and selection centre’s situated in the following cities in Pakistan,

Abbotabad: 310, Mansehra Road, Near Ayub Medical complex, Abbottabad

Phone: 0992-385157

Bahawalpur: 10-A Extension Scheme Sattelite Town, Bahawalpur

Phone: 0621-9250103

Faisalabad: Main Jhang Road, Near 64 Pulley Stop, Faisalabad

Phone: 041- 9201199

Hyderabad: 49, Salahudin Road, Hyderabad

Phone: 022 – 9200936

Karachi: Main Shahra-e-Faisal, Near PAF Base, Faisal, Karachi

Phone: 021 – 99240999, 99547911

Lahore: 14, Munir Road, Munir Chowk, (Near PAF Cinema), Lahore

Phone: 042 – 99220084

Mianwali: TMA Rest House, Balu Khail Road, Committee Chowk, Mianwali

Phone: 0459 – 234397

Multan: 217, Sher Shah Road, Multan

Phone: 061 – 9201183

Peshawar: 9, The Mall, Peshawar

Phone: 091 – 9210829

Quetta: MA, Jinnah Road, Quetta

Phone: 081 – 9201753

Rawalpindi: 3, The Mall, opposite AFIC, Rawalpindi

Phone: 051 – 5701143

Sukkur: Minara Road, opposite Govt. Islamia College,Sukkur

Phone: 071 – 9310409

Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in Physics & English: Intelligence tests are followed after the registration; these tests are conducted in the selection centers followed by Physics and English academic tests.

Preliminary Medical Examination and Interview at Selection Centre:

Medical examinations are held by a Medical officer of the PAF in selection centers, Medical examinations usually carry out Height,weight, eye sight and chest inflation tests with other important tests, Interviews are conducted by the Officer Commanding of the Selection centres and Psychologist officers.

Tests at ISSB:
After succeeding and going through medical and intelligence tests, the successful candidates are given a call by the ISSB and are brought over for a 5 day series of tests in Kohat, Gujranwala and Malir( Karachi) any location near to the address of the candidate.

Medical Examination at CMB:

Recommended candidates are then referred to CMB (Central Medical Board) after ISSB, these examinations are held in PAF Base Masroor and is a procedure taking almost 2 to 3 days.

Flying Aptitude Test:

After Recommended by the Medical Board, successful candidates are then scheduled for flying aptitude tests that is held at PAF I&S Centre, Karachi, The flying aptitude test is the most difficult step in becoming a GD pilot, as it acquires the reflex and concentration of candidates

After the above tests, Selected and successful candidates are then finally Selected in the order of merit by the Air Headquarters and are then sent to training at the PAF academy Risalpur where they have a three and a half years of studies up to BSc and basic flying training at PAF Academy, Risalpur.

Commissioning:

On successful completion of training, the Aviation Cadets are commissioned in the GD (P) Branch of the PAF.

If any further questions post here.

Jo girls naqab bhi krti hon woh gdp ban sakti hain

dont join GDP its a waste of time they will try take inside airforce pilots son etc first corruption also exists in airforce try it but chances of civilians are second to none.

I am from pakistan living in usa what if i have two nationalities one from pakistan and one from usa do i have to leave usa nationality to enter in PAF as a girl pilot ,and can i join PAF before fsc after metric
Please reply back
Thank you

I think you will need to surrender your US nationality as you cannot join air force with dual nationality but i might be wrong. I hope someone here can confirm this to you in detail.

@araz @fatman17 @HRK @Rashid Mahmood @Bilal Khan (Quwa) can you help please?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom