What's new

How to Join PAF as GDP | Main Thread

Yes he will have to leave US Nationality to join the PAF.
Thanks boss.

So here is your confirmation @Tania Saqib

@Rashid Mahmood sir as you are here, can you please help another guy please:

I need to know about shortlisting criteria for final interview of PAF for 123 CSC Engg branch. Do they call all the candidates, declared fit by CMB or random candidates are selected as per merit for final interview at Air Headquarters.

The final merit list will most probably be prepared after the final interview.

Last edited:
The final merit list will most probably be prepared after the final interview.
Isn't there any priority given to those who are on the verge of getting overage and incapable to apply again anywhere if they are not selected after final medical?
I heard one can appeal to concerned authority but I'm not certain about it. Can you please clarify it?
Thanks

Last edited:
Isn't there any priority given to those who are on the verge of getting overage and incapable to apply again anywhere if they are not selected after final medical?
I heard one can appeal to concerned authority but I'm not certain about it. Can you please clarify it?
Thanks

Merit is the only priority.

And what about other question that can i join paf before fsc by the way i am a girl
No you cannot join in officer course before FSc.
And i know you are girl, i was referring to another question by a male member when i said "Can you help another guy" :)

I want to know is weight matters for PAF as GD pilot or s fighter pilot

Hi , I want to apply for 148 GDP..
Can Anyone help me about various types of tests i would go through..??

Can anyone guide me about height standards for GDP Pilot..
I am 17 years old and have 161cm height. I secured 83% marks in Fsc part 1 and 93% marks in matric and preparing to give Fsc part 2 examination. I am very confident about passing Paf GDP initial test cos I am deeply interested in internal and external affairs of Pak. I have a good physique and BMI within normal range. I can easily pass army physical test but i am concerned over my height. Please can anyone advise me about this issue because i have to give test two weeks later in another city.

I am 17 years old and have 161cm height. I secured 83% marks in Fsc part 1 and 93% marks in matric and preparing to give Fsc part 2 examination. I am very confident about passing Paf GDP initial test cos I am deeply interested in internal and external affairs of Pak. I have a good physique and BMI within normal range. I can easily pass army physical test but i am concerned over my height. Please can anyone advise me about this issue because i have to give test two weeks later in another city.

163 cm height is needed for GDP and not even 0.5 cm relaxation is given. But as u are young and your body is gonna develop so you may write and application or request for relaxation. U need to do regular exercise and running that will increase your height.

Hi , I want to apply for 148 GDP..
Can Anyone help me about various types of tests i would go through..??
First u will have to clear initial computerized tests of three types, intelligence physics and then english.
Then after that your medical will be done and after that interview .. Once u clear all these, u will be given issb form and after its submission, u will have about a month before u get called for issb. After clearing ISSB, u will have to go to PAF hospital Lahore for final medical and then Selection Centre Rawalpindi for Flying Aptitude Test .. Once all these are cleared, you will wait for merit list .. if u are on it then u will get a joining letter for PAF Academy Risalpur.

I hate to be mean but 161cm is kind of short for 17. I'm 15 right now and 175 cm but you may still grow more in the future if you are lucky.

163 cm height is needed for GDP and not even 0.5 cm relaxation is given. But as u are young and your body is gonna develop so you may write and application or request for relaxation. U need to do regular exercise and running that will increase your height.
Well I have been doing pull ups regularly and they had a great impact on my height but it has been stuck at 161cm for a few months. Well i believe that i can get a few inches increase in my height if i regularly work on my height but also i am preparing for my board examination due to which i am unable to exercise that much and also i have seen my brother attaining 5'7'' height b/w 17-18 age. So i am much optimistic about it but i cannot wait a whole year to get into PAF also i dont want to get into this application sort of thing. So i think i will give up Paf test.
I hate to be mean but 161cm is kind of short for 17. I'm 15 right now and 175 cm but you may still grow more in the future if you are lucky.
Region also affects height too much. Average height in south asia is 5'4''

Well I have been doing pull ups regularly and they had a great impact on my height but it has been stuck at 161cm for a few months. Well i believe that i can get a few inches increase in my height if i regularly work on my height but also i am preparing for my board examination due to which i am unable to exercise that much and also i have seen my brother attaining 5'7'' height b/w 17-18 age. So i am much optimistic about it but i cannot wait a whole year to get into PAF also i dont want to get into this application sort of thing. So i think i will give up Paf test.

Region also affects height too much. Average height in south asia is 5'4''
Right and I'm only half Arab and I got the taller genes. Why is the average so short though?

Region doesn't affect height bro .. U are young and there is a chance of medical staff at selection centre giving u a relaxation so u should try for PAF. And keep exercising it will surely have an effect and don't lose hope dear.
Region affects height but not how you think. Nutrition, environment, etc all effect height. That's why in America most of the Pakistanis here are either tall or average 5 feet 9 inches because more available diet, different environment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom