What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Assalam and hello guys am new here.... wanted to ask one thing.... I have cleared Initial Test (Intelligence+Accounts), gave medical, and initial interview for PAF 129 CSC/SSC Accounts Branch .... they ticked TUF on the backside of my slip and wrote 10kg overweight and 6/12 DVA.... they told they they will refer me for medical once shortlisting for ISSB is done and if i get shortlisted.... what's the eyesight requirement for Accounts Branch .... My eyesight is -1.25 and 6/6 with glasses.... also i am 80kg and 175.5 CM tall.... my normal BMI is on 76kg weight (as checked from online BMI calculators) so why have they wrote 10kg overweight? ... will they consider me if i get my weight to 76kg from 80kg (4kg reduction)? Need your useful insight and opinions in this matter.... thanks guys...

Assalam and hello guys am new here.... wanted to ask one thing.... I have cleared Initial Test (Intelligence+Accounts), gave medical, and initial interview for PAF 129 CSC/SSC Accounts Branch .... they ticked TUF on the backside of my slip and wrote 10kg overweight and 6/12 DVA.... they told they they will refer me for medical once shortlisting for ISSB is done and if i get shortlisted.... what's the eyesight requirement for Accounts Branch .... My eyesight is -1.25 and 6/6 with glasses.... also i am 80kg and 175.5 CM tall.... my normal BMI is on 76kg weight (as checked from online BMI calculators) so why have they wrote 10kg overweight? ... will they consider me if i get my weight to 76kg from 80kg (4kg reduction)? Need your useful insight and opinions in this matter.... thanks guys...
PAF has their own BMI chart .. ask any medical staff in the selection center to give you required weight range.

Also you can apply for favour in one medical issue. If they don't allow, then request for extension of a few days to lose weight.

BMI Calculation for armed forces is normally 17-23 - With the weight you have, BMI comes to 23 when the weight is brought to 70 KG. Check on BMI Calculator here -
Regarding accepting near to required. Certain flexibility may be exercised, based on progress made and overall impression of your effort / outlook. That however, cannot be counted for sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom