What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

i have also applied my test will b in rawalpindi, for electronic engineering. it will b intelligence based and avionic engg based.

so does any one has an idea from where i should prepare for avionic engg? and intelligence test?

u r OK with the chest...by memon,u mean the cast MEMON?...If yes then no worries..sindhi,balochi sb select hoty hain
Yes cast Memon, not sindhi memon my grandfather is migrated from India. I hope you will understand why I am asking this question, after appling in air force everyone is saying that "you are going to be reject because your ancestors migrated from India", I know this is not true and have to make it confirm more

Yes cast Memon, not sindhi memon my grandfather is migrated from India. I hope you will understand why I am asking this question, after appling in air force everyone is saying that "you are going to be reject because your ancestors migrated from India", I know this is not true and have to make it confirm more
Aisa koi scene ni just gossips...Believe it or not i knw a GDP whoz family was too poor to build even a proper CHAAR DEWAARI and he got selected...a LT. GENERAL whoz father was a mere soldier in ww2 and another one just got promoted to Maj. Gen he belongs to same village that of the GDP I mentioned earlier..if u deserve to be selected they will select u no RACISM

Aisa koi scene ni just gossips...Believe it or not i knw a GDP whoz family was too poor to build even a proper CHAAR DEWAARI and he got selected...a LT. GENERAL whoz father was a mere soldier in ww2 and another one just got promoted to Maj. Gen he belongs to same village that of the GDP I mentioned earlier..if u deserve to be selected they will select u no RACISM
Thank you Hodor Sahab for your precious time and help, Did you know what kind of books I need, I buy advance Intellegence book for INTELLIGENCE TEST but need to know which book is favourable for test preparation of my 2nd test ENGG-Avionics ?

Thank you Hodor Sahab for your precious time and help, Did you know what kind of books I need, I buy advance Intellegence book for INTELLIGENCE TEST but need to know which book is favourable for test preparation of my 2nd test ENGG-Avionics ?
Intelligence isnt THAT MUCH advanced...i mean its easy all u have to do is manage time so practice the MCQs with the clock.U can find diff websites on the internet..books wont help u much as much as the web does...and for Engg sylbs just believe in urself and the knowledge u have.If ur concepts are good u'll pass it
BTW why didnt u go for GDP u are still eligble acc to ur age?

Intelligence isnt THAT MUCH advanced...i mean its easy all u have to do is manage time so practice the MCQs with the clock.U can find diff websites on the internet..books wont help u much as much as the web does...and for Engg sylbs just believe in urself and the knowledge u have.If ur concepts are good u'll pass it
BTW why didnt u go for GDP u are still eligble acc to ur age?
Sir I completed 4 years knowledge after intermediate. As per my knowledge they select GDP after intermediate. I think I am 1 step forward from that.

Sir I completed 4 years knowledge after intermediate. As per my knowledge they select GDP after intermediate. I think I am 1 step forward from that.
well i think u could still apply for gdp on intermediate base but anyways as u are a graduate so yeah u are right...
Check gotest.pk for prepration

AoA
Can someone tell me on what criteria PAF shortlist candidates for SSC?
I applied for CSC, Cleared Initial Test, and given medical and interview... everything was clear except i was marked overweight only and no other medical condition. but i wasn't get shortlisted, although some other TUF candidates were shortlisted

I am doing my A level from Pakistan Karachi so can someone tell me complete guideline of acceptance in PAK AIR FORCE. I mean guarantee acceptance:
What should be my BMI?
What should be my grades (A level and O level Bothplz)? and etc complete detail.

Hodor Sahab I am 22 years old and have chest of 31 inch and with deep breath it becomes 32 inch and with deepest breath it will become 32.5 inch, 2ndly sir I also want to ask I am Memon Speaker ? is there any possibility I am rejected because of that ?
i passed the e-test now my medical and initial interview will be on monday can u tell me criteria for shortlisting

So If we have already done education do we have to do it again at the most basic level?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom