What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Asalamoalaikum

well i need some info regarding SPSSC..i have applied for Telecom Engr. Branch.
i want to know about the format of test.i know that its e-test,but i want to know if i should prepare my course books( telecom) for the test?..

Assalamualaikum all,
I have done my Graduation in Mass Communication(B.A) recently,and i had been involved in Biotech since 2 yrs before this and done my BS in Genetic engineering(2 yrs),now im 24, i want to know that am i eligible joining PAF ?
Thanks,
Regards !

Sidra Mughal.:tup:

Okay so I got medically unfit because I had flat feet!!! so what does it mean???? should I apply again, Is there no more chance for me to join PAF???? That Doctor was telling me that STILL I can join Police and I cant join any other force!!!! so what are the requirments to join Police????? anyone????? plz answer me!!!!!!

Okay so I got medically unfit because I had flat feet!!! so what does it mean???? should I apply again, Is there no more chance for me to join PAF???? That Doctor was telling me that STILL I can join Police and I cant join any other force!!!! so what are the requirments to join Police????? anyone????? plz answer me!!!!!!

If you are flat-foot, you cant join the armed forces.

It's nothing you can do about it, bro, it's from Almighty's side.

Yeah bro I know but maybe??? so that means I should not try to join any armed forces???? and what bout police??? can I join Police?:hitwall:

Yeah bro I know but maybe??? so that means I should not try to join any armed forces???? and what bout police??? can I join Police?:hitwall:

i amnot sure about it buddy, you need to check it up.

sir would you explain why is it like that? for flat footed .
Also what are the prospects for someone having a CPL( commercial pilot licence) to join PAF?

I am not sure about the PAF, but in the Canadian Forces, if you have a CPL, it is an advantage. It means you already have a passion for flying and a flying aptitude. It also tells them that you are not doing this simply to get a pilot's license paid for by the government.

Why would you want to join PAF if you already have CPL???
Haha. So you would join the PAF only for the piloting license? Don't repeat this in front of the recruitment officer, or MuradK, he might stick his boot up your behind.

Okay so I am Flat feet!!!!! now plz tell me is there any exercise to cure flat feet???? and can i still join PAF!!!!! If not PAF can I join Islamabad Police????

Okay so I am Flat feet!!!!! now plz tell me is there any exercise to cure flat feet???? and can i still join PAF!!!!! If not PAF can I join Islamabad Police????

What are your qualifications? I think you deserve to join something better than Police atleast!

Haha. So you would join the PAF only for the piloting license? Don't repeat this in front of the recruitment officer, or MuradK, he might stick his boot up your behind.

Well that's not what I meant.
What I was trying to saying is that, if you already have a career as being a commercial pilot, you should stick with that and let the new comers have a go at the air force ;) Considering the new comers deserve more to get a shot at it as they are trying to cling on to a career. Plus the thought that a CPL license holder might have become a little too old to apply ;)

Well that's not what I meant.
What I was trying to saying is that, if you already have a career as being a commercial pilot, you should stick with that and let the new comers have a go at the air force ;) Considering the new comers deserve more to get a shot at it as they are trying to cling on to a career. Plus the thought that a CPL license holder might have become a little too old to apply ;)

I Agree.....

i dont think you have gone through post # 219.

Back
Top Bottom