What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

In PAF, what is the policy for having MYSPACE account, like many colleges here in U.S check the MYSPACE of the student enrolling before admitting them in college or university?

PAF will be like.. what is MYspace? :D Dont worry about Myspace personally. It has nothing to do with your ability.

Your vision should be 20-20 before you join but after you join and your vision goes bad you can fly fighters wearing glasses.

Dude PM your number to people do not post it on here
As-slaam-o-alaikum!
THanks to people who replied...
Can anyone please tell some more accurate info about what is been asked?

Please Please someone help us out.... the problem with me is that I'm not currently in Pakistan!

My first suggestion is to contact Sir. Murad via PM, and ask clear questions. Second, visit the nearest PAF selection office. They should help you out.

As far as i see. Your grades are fine. You should be ok.

1-786-92-110
As-slaam-o-alaikum!
Thanks for the reply.. But How am I suppose to visit the nearest PAF selection office...when I'm in U.S.A?
Also the number I had on top and still do...
Don't you guys know what 1 and 786 stands for?
I don't expect everyone to know 92 and 110...so anyway...
If you don't then...
1 = ALLAH - (Obviously)
786 = Bismillah-ar-rehman-ar-raheem - if you don't know what that means then: I begin with the name of Almighty GOD (ALLAH), the most merciful and the most beneficent.
92 = O' The Beloved Prophet MOHAMMAD (PBUH) - the Messenger of Almighty GOD
110 = O' my Master, the LION of GOD, O' my Lord from THEE I seek help!

As for now...Like I need to kow about this as quickly as today...: I heard that SAT scores are also acceptable there in PAkistan especailly in Aeronautical colleges even the one in PAF Academy accepts SAT scores; but there are two types of SAT(s), one is SAT I and the other is SAT II; SAT I focuses on reasoning and is kind of over-all whereease SAT II is based upon subjects, and you can only select maximum of three subjects at a time. THis is the list of courses for which we may take SAT II: Biology E/M, Chemistry, Physics, Literature, U.S History, World History, Latin, French, German, Mathematics level 1 or 2. Which one should I take if any?
Thanks....

1-786-92-110
In science, Biology, Chemistry or Physics? I believe it should be physics, but want to make sure.
By the Way, Thanks Admin....

1-786-92-110
In science, Biology, Chemistry or Physics? I believe it should be physics, but want to make sure.
By the Way, Thanks Admin....

Yes son you are right but give me 5 min i will give you the number of Sqd Ldr nadeem he is Officer Commanding Karachi Selection Center and he knows a lot and will help you.
wait 5 min.

Mbilly :
Son I cant seem to open up the PAF official website. just open the PAF website and take out the Karachi's tele number, when you call Senior Tec Nasir will pick up just tell him that you are calling from abroad and want to talk to Sqd Ldr Nadeen, Tell Nadeem that Air Cdre Murad Khan told you to call him and ask the above questions. For reference Nadeem is from 92GDP and he knows my son Wing commander Aamir .

1-786-92-110
As-slaam-o-alaikum! W/Slaam!
Thanks MuradK (father)...
No offense....
The official website www.pakistanairforce.com is only a logo it used to be a great website but since like 3 to 4 years it's only a PAF logo type picture there...
By the way... Wht is the best time to contact because I don't want to disturb anyone? Tell time according to Paksitan; I will change it. I said that because once someone told me time according U.S to make it easy for me and we assumed it to be for PK. So confusion, this time.
Thanks a lot!

Just call at regular time of 3 p.m (in Pakistan) or so.. It should be fine. Plus take Physics or something thats covers all three sciences. As far as i know the traditional SAT consists of English and Math. They are the most important for more information visit.

www.collegeboard.com

Here

Q1 I have been rejected twice by Inter Services Selection Board besides my outstanding educational achievements. Now I have completed my Master. Do I have another chance to apply for commissioning in Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?
Ans: Yes, you have another chance to apply for commissioning in PAF as an SPSSC officer only. You can get further details from nearest Information & Selection centre.

Q2 I have done my A-level from a foreign country. I have a great passion to join Armed Forces. Can I apply for a commission in PAF?
Ans: Yes, you can apply for commission in General Duty Pilot GD(P) and Engineering Branches of the PAF.

Q3 I am 35 years old and working in a company as an accountant. Is there any place for me in Accounts Branch of PAF?
Ans: No, you cannot apply in Accounts Branch of the PAF, because of crossing age limit.

Q4 I am a student of 8th class and want to become a fighter pilot in future. Guide me, how can I plan to fulfil my dreams?
Ans: You may contact your nearest PAF Information & Selection Centre for guidance.

Q5 I have dual nationality. I want to serve in PAF. How can I join PAF and what will be the terms and conditions regarding nationality?
Ans: You may contact your nearest PAF Information & Selection centre. You have to surrender your foreign nationality, after your selection and before joining the PAF.

Q6 What is meant by SPSSC and PC types of commission?
Ans: SPSSC stands for ‘Special Purposes Short Service Commission’ and PC refers to ‘Permanent Commission’. The selection of SPSSC officers is carried out by AHQ Selection Board for an initial period of five years extendable to ten years. The commission may lead to PC if the candidate is found suitable later on. The selection of PC officers is carried out through ISSB.

PAF selection Centers

Near PAF Cinema Chaklala, Rawalpindi
Tel: 92 - 51 - 5565695

14, Munir Road, Munir Chowk,
(Near PAF Cinema), Lahore
Tel: 92 - 42 - 9220084

University Campus, Faisalabad
Tel: 92 - 41 - 9200362

Just call the pindi center and get the karachi number best time to call is 11pm in the Night USA.

1-786-92-110
Mbilly :
Son I cant seem to open up the PAF official website. just open the PAF website and take out the Karachi's tele number, when you call Senior Tec Nasir will pick up just tell him that you are calling from abroad and want to talk to Sqd Ldr Nadeen, Tell Nadeem that Air Cdre Murad Khan told you to call him and ask the above questions. For reference Nadeem is from 92GDP and he knows my son Wing commander Aamir .

:pakistan: :bounce: :what:
Anyway....
Thanks for your time, concern, and information.
I will hopefully call as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom