What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Aoa,

I am a female, currently living in France (but I am a Pakistani passport holder). I have done my A levels in science subjects but am currently doing a bachelors degree in International Business. I still have one more year until the completion of my degree. I am actually 22 and will be turning 23 in February 2011. I have a dream to join PAF as a fighter pilot but due to some problems, could not apply before. Taking my current situation in to account, could some one please give me the best suggestion possible about joining PAF as a fighter pilot? I have gone through the whole thread but have failed to find any convincing information that I could use in solving my problem.

I would be grateful for any incoming reply.

salam,
i took my intermediate examination and awaiting for result.i live in lahore.plz help me about the admission dates of 2010 for paf and the general requirements for selection.heip me plz:confused:

I have a question, if some experienced or well informed person can answer.... Can an Engineer in the Pak Army join SSG? like, after doing BE in their respective discipline & passing out as Captain after 1 year training at PMA Kakul, can an engg. volunteer to join SSG?

thanks Lt.Gen Patriot :)
i was just wondering if there is such an option, because i have cleared TCC ISSB, & i want to join the SSG as well... if there is no such option, i will have to write a letter to GHQ for conversion of my TCC clearance to 126 PMA LC

You just can't join SSG.You'd have to join regular army first.You cannot be posted straight to SSG from PMA Kakul.

but after 5 years when we finally pass out from PMA as an engineer in the rank of Capt. we have the same seniority as the ones who joined with us in the corresponding PMA LC. SSG requires 2 years of prior military experience, that is counted in the seniority level of passed out engineers from PMA, i only want to know if the GHQ allows the Engineers to volunteer for SSG?

Yes you can join the SSG after you passout, but why would you do so after earning a degree??

And if you are such a die-hard for SSG, better get your selection converted into a longcourse.

salam to every one i m 27 female i had done my 2 year bsc in computer science and physics now i m doing MIT and i am in 2 semester of my MIT .I want to join paf but i donot know that for which field i am applying for .ANY one plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guide me i really want to join paf its my passion plz tell me when the vacancies will come and for which post i m eligible if GDP PIOLET OR NOT OR ANY OTHER PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME I NEED YUR HELP:undecided:

salam to every one i m 27 female i had done my 2 year bsc in computer science and physics now i m doing MIT and i am in 2 semester of my MIT .I want to join paf but i donot know that for which field i am applying for .ANY one plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guide me i really want to join paf its my passion plz tell me when the vacancies will come and for which post i m eligible if GDP PIOLET OR NOT OR ANY OTHER PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME I NEED YUR HELP:undecided:

GDP, now a days is only for PC. In 97 PAF opened GD for SSC and a long ago no such oppertunity is seen. Hope for the best.

Regards,
FE
Hamaisha Kush Raho :)

Went to the PAF selection center, and had a discussion with a "recruiter". PAF does not accept individual candidates from abroad anymore, they're more keen on people from cadet colleges. And degree holders, no chance of joining at all(my case as well). And I got a long lecture of not to have flying hours prior to joining the PAF Academy(even though I started flying when I was 17, and my instructors included fighter pilots from PAF). Whatever is sensible around the world will not work in PAF, I should've listened to my dad's advice about how PAF was different when he joined 70th GD P. However another recruiter( a fighter pilot who unfortunately was medically unfit) told me never give up for it, and always ask, and there might be an SSC soon in the future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom