What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

I just wanted to ask, that is there any place for a female chemist in Pak army???
Thanks

i think that the ad was there in the News paper (28 January ) for ladies with MSc Chemistry to join in as Captains in Corps of Ordnance. Try to get hold of the ad.

hey i dont live in pakistan but if i want to join will i have to get up my american nationality? and second can someone plz write down the physcial condtions that get people reject. like what CANT you have for ex: bi polar disorder, blindness, emphazema etc..

SALAM TO PAKISTAN ARMY....
ARMY HELP TO SAVE PAKISTAN IN EVERY FIELD....
I M IST YEAR STUDENT AND I LOVE TO ENTER ARMY N FIGHT WID THE ENEMY OF MY COUNTRY INSHALLAH I LL BE SELECTED SOON.....

Salaam,
iam new user on DEFENCE.PK

i want to know that can i join pak army after b.com, iam 21 year old

Assalam u alaikum

hi I m noaman .ihave recently passed F.Sc pre eng with 82%(2009)
and i want to join pak army .

now what i do .plz gude me and also send me the pakistan army registration dates.

Thank You.
:pakistan:

can any one help me to join army as officer

assalam-u-alaikum.....ANSWER FOR JOINING ARMY is first to serve country and other to have a good future.my advice to you is that just speak truth and tell that thing for which u r joining. if u ask this question to others u will become double minded..STORY WRITING write three lines for story background then make relation with picture and then the result.write three lines on each step.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom