What's new

How to spot an inferiority complex stricken Indian Hindu on Social Media

We have to hold them to task. These Western tech companies are all subject to US anti-discrimination laws and being Islamophobic is a form of discrimination.

Hindu employees at these companies are openly discriminatory against Muslims (in addition to actively funding these anti-Muslim special interest groups in Western countries and in India).

We need to use existing US law against these idiots. Someone needs to do a sting operation of Hindu employees in Silicon Valley and expose their "cover".

@RiazHaq bhai - what do you think?

Do you know why Indians and Western countries get along? They have the same agenda.

Once upon a time Trump said that he could shoot a person without consequences. Indians can metaphorically speaking shoot a person without any consequences. They are currently a favorite puppy of the West and Israel. Both share the same interests and hold the same grudges.

Islamic countries and especially the Gulf countries could do something meaningful. That would require putting principles above personal interests. Do you really see the Gulf Arabs putting principles above business interests?

Do you know why Indians and Western countries get along? They have the same agenda.

Once upon a time Trump said that he could shoot a person without consequences. Indians can metaphorically speaking shoot a person without any consequences. They are currently a favorite puppy of the West and Israel. They share the same interests and hold the same grudges.

Islamic countries and especially the Gulf countries could do something meaningful. That would require putting principles above personal interests. Do you really see the Gulf Arabs putting personal interests above principles?

Not at present but media coverage can expose them.

That weapon is what Hindutvas use the most.

More importantly - we should go by our own principle and stop hiring Indian companies and people in our own countries. Use Islamic people and countries to trade with at least. Trade with Pakistan, Turkey and Indonesia for starters, hire them as experts.

For now we cannot do anything until Hasina gets the boot.

I ran an online ops against them a few years ago. Will create a new thread and tag most of the folks here.

Not at present but media coverage can expose them.

That weapon is what Hindutvas use the most.

More importantly - we should go by our own principle and stop hiring Indian companies and people in our own countries. Use Islamic people and countries to trade with at least. Trade with Pakistan, Turkey and Indonesia for starters, hire them as experts.

For now we cannot do anything until Hasina gets the boot.

These Hindutva rapist maggots are already exposed. What is secretive about Modi's India? Minorities get raped and treated like garbage. Christians, Muslims, Dalits and other groups are treated worse than animals. You think the sponsors of India don't know this? This is general knowledge. Modi was banned from entering the US in the past. We all witnessed how the Americans embraced Modi. The world doesn't work that way. Business and personal interests triumph over human rights.

If Islamic nations had a spine they would have formed their own currency and bloc a long time ago. There would be mass trading among Islamic nations. Instead Islamic nations are becoming pawns and love to worship their enemies. You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
These Hindutva rapist maggots are already exposed. What is a secretive about Modi's India? Minorities get raped and treated like garbage. Christians, Muslims, Dalits and other groups are treated worse than animals. You think the sponsors of India don't know this? This is general knowledge. The world doesn't work that way. Business and personal interests triumph over human rights.

If Islamic nations had a spine they would have formed their own currency and bloc a long time ago. There would be mass trading among Islamic nations. Instead Islamic nations are becoming pawns and love to worship their enemies.

I have been railing about this for as long as I can remember.

The D-8 grouping was a partnership in the right direction. The currency can come later, for now Yuan is best bet.

Let's stop enabling these Muslim haters and trade within our D-8 group of Muslim countries.

Malaysia, Iran, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia and a few more (including China). Form our own trade bloc instead of trading with these Sanghis.

Last edited:
I have been railing about this for as long as I remember. The D-8 grouping was a partnership in the right direction. The currency can come later, for now Yuan is best bet.

Stop enabling these Muslim haters and trade within our D-8 group of Muslim countries.

Malaysia, Iran, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia and a few more (including China). Form our own trade bloc instead of trading with these Sanghis.

Change is coming. Not from Muslim quarters, but from China and Russia. You can see that developing nations including Gulf nations are embracing the new realities.

Absolutely. All Islamic nations should form a strong bloc and proceed from there. I strongly support Saudi Iranian rapprochement.

I ran an online ops against them a few years ago. Will create a new thread and tag most of the folks here.

I say we run a media campaign against them.
Directly tackling the Hindutvadis + RSS
Hindus aren't the issue, I have no problem with people who wish to live in peace and go about their own business.

But the time for a large scale online bot campaign against RSS goons is ripe.
If I get the time and effort, it may be a worthwhile project to spread this 5th gen warfare in Hindutva comment sections on different platforms...

I say we run a media campaign against them.
Directly tackling the Hindutvadis + RSS
Hindus aren't the issue, I have no problem with people who wish to live in peace and go about their own business.

But the time for a large scale online bot campaign against RSS goons is ripe.
If I get the time and effort, it may be a worthwhile project to spread this 5th gen warfare in Hindutva comment sections on different platforms...

I did it manually with specific targeting. Will tag you in my thread.

We have to hold them to task. These Western tech companies are all subject to US anti-discrimination laws and being Islamophobic is a form of discrimination.

Hindu employees at these companies are openly discriminatory against Muslims (in addition to actively funding these anti-Muslim special interest groups in Western countries and in India).

We need to use existing US law against these idiots. Someone needs to do a sting operation of Hindu employees in Silicon Valley and expose their "cover". This is not being done now, in large scale. The average white American cannot think of some Hindus being bigots, which is the opposite of reality in Modi's India and Hindu diaspora.

Hindus are only hiring Hindus in Silicon Valley - there is something wrong with this picture. This is not India, rampant bigotry and nepotism is prohibited by law in the US.

@RiazHaq bhai - what do you think?

Indian society is caste-ridden. A small upper caste Indian minority retains near monopoly of the highest ranks in both the Indian government and the private sector. after 73 years of India's independence. Caste discrimination is also rampant among Indian-Americans and NRIs (Non-resident Indians) in Silicon Valley with 67% of low caste Indians reporting being victims of such discrimination in workplace. Muslims also face employment discrimination in some of the workplaces dominated by Indian managers. California state has filed a lawsuit against Silicon Valley tech giant Cisco Systems alleging caste discrimination.

Irony ,thread title and the comments in the thread.:-) ,I know it's too much for some to understand.

I am sure if we met you in person, your appearance and station in life would belie your high-horse attitude which may or may not include being part of a better caste and the benefits it has gotten you among Indians.

None of us are better than any other.

Life is $hit (yes for you too) and then you die.

Some of us will do better in akhee'rat.

Indian society is caste-ridden. A small upper caste Indian minority retains near monopoly of the highest ranks in both the Indian government and the private sector. after 73 years of India's independence. Caste discrimination is also rampant among Indian-Americans and NRIs (Non-resident Indians) in Silicon Valley with 67% of low caste Indians reporting being victims of such discrimination in workplace. Muslims also face employment discrimination in some of the workplaces dominated by Indian managers. California state has filed a lawsuit against Silicon Valley tech giant Cisco Systems alleging caste discrimination.

Thanks for your informed post.

Simple lawsuits will not be enough.

Indian BPO companies must be rigidly held to task and audited for compliance with non-discrimination laws of US states in which they operate.

They have gotten away with too much for too long.

It's simple

Hindus are pissed for 1000 years Muslim rule

no, actually they are pissed at Ram for making them the way they are. They are pissed why Muslims are better looking than Hindus, even the Indian Muslims! and then we have these Hindus who go to Canada, England and other western countries and they All see Masjids full of beautiful looking Muslims woman in Hijab going in and out of Masjid and then they go home and see their women....put yourself in their place, wouldn't you be mad!!

Back
Top Bottom