What's new

How to spot an inferiority complex stricken Indian Hindu on Social Media

I am sure if we met you in person, your appearance and station in life would belie your high-horse attitude which may or may not include being part of a better caste and the benefits it has gotten you among Indians.

None of us are better than any other.

Life is $hit (yes for you too) and then you die.

Some of us will do better in akhee'rat.

Thanks for your informed post.

Simple lawsuits will not be enough.

Indian BPO companies must be rigidly held to task and audited for compliance with non-discrimination laws of US states in which they operate.

They have gotten away with too much for too long.
Akhirah ,:-) carry on

Do you have a thread on a potential campaign like this?

Yes, trying to write it in a bit. I noticed my words are autocorrect often on here. It’s hard typing on my phone and when I proofread, I sound illiterate

no, actually they are pissed at Ram for making them the way they are. They are pissed why Muslims are better looking than Hindus, even the Indian Muslims! and then we have these Hindus who go to Canada, England and other western countries and they All see Masjids full of beautiful looking Muslims woman in Hijab going in and out of Masjid and then they go home and see their women....put yourself in their place, wouldn't you be mad!!
No mate they are pissed at mohmad for tuning guys like you with a tunnel vision which dosent allow you see beyond religion.

No mate they are pissed at mohmad for tuning guys like you with a tunnel vision which dosent allow you see beyond religion.

but why, have you ever seen any Muslim arguing Hindus about religion, our arguments are always with people of God, the Ibrahimic religion, Hindus are so insignificant for Muslims.

but why, have you ever seen any Muslim arguing Hindus about religion, our arguments are always with people of God, the Ibrahimic religion, Hindus are so insignificant for Muslims.
You are thr person bringing ram into the thread if it's insignificant.

Who cares. Remember how Muslims react if someone converts to a different religion.

Besides, there's no such religion as "Hindu" unless you were referring to some upset Brahmans.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom