What's new

How to stop These UAV's From Attacking???

Not only that killing this bird will be a small act which will open a hell box for pakistan which they illafford at present and future also..

We killing their spying birds every day and they havent opened any hellbox yet! Killing their birds isnt more important than capturing their marines mate!

We killing their spying birds every day and they havent opened any hellbox yet! Killing their birds isnt more important than capturing their marines mate!
Indeed, but to do that, you have to be a free nation. Which, obviously Pakistan is not. Iran is ruled by the Iranians, Pakistan is ruled by the American puppets.

Indeed, but to do that, you have to be a free nation. Which, obviously Pakistan is not. Iran is ruled by the Iranians, Pakistan is ruled by the American puppets.

Thats not the point. There would be no drone strikes in Pakistan either if Pakistan unilaterally was able to control its territory and its people. They are trying-but a good portion of the western border areas of Pakistan is lawless, Pakistan has to take responsibility for those areas or allow US to kill the talibs there.

There is a tacit understanding, the drone attacks are allowed by Pakistan. The rest of the BS about 'sovereignty' is for public consumption seeing as US is not popular.

Thats not the point. There would be no drone strikes in Pakistan either if Pakistan unilaterally was able to control its territory and its people. They are trying-but a good portion of the western border areas of Pakistan is lawless, Pakistan has to take responsibility for those areas or allow US to kill the talibs there.

There is a tacit understanding, the drone attacks are allowed by Pakistan. The rest of the BS about 'sovereignty' is for public consumption seeing as US is not popular.
I do not agree with you. It is not BS, it is a fact. I know more about my country than you do. Pakistani government has no choice but to node in agreement with whatever US is telling it to do. The Zardari Government is indebted of the US which broke a deal between Mushrraf and PPP and as a reslut the infamous NRO, Zardari is the president.

Dont take it personal, but I dont like an Indian to tell me about my country. You have seen it from outside through the eye of the media (which is not always fair), I have lived it.

"We killing their spying birds every day..."

This doesn't surprise me. Your military is very powerful with lots of impressive new weapons made by Iranians.

Do you have any pictures of these drones which Iran is shooting daily? Why do we not hear or read more of these successes against the imperialist aggressors? I'd think that this news would be trumpeted daily as encouragement to Pakistan of the possibilities if only they'll resist.

I look forward to your links and photos. Thanks.

No rocket science is needed to shoot down the UAVs. These UAVs are only useful against unarmed personnels. Any force capable of downing a chopper or an aircraft can bring down the UAVs. Dont make things unnecessarily difficult.

No rocket science is needed to shoot down the UAVs. These UAVs are only useful against unarmed personnels. Any force capable of downing a chopper or an aircraft can bring down the UAVs. Dont make things unnecessarily difficult.

and wat would US do if you start shooting down their drones?
give you more aid?:hitwall:

Drone strikes killed high-value targets, US tells Pakistan

By Anwar Iqbal, Dawn, February 9, 2009

WASHINGTON, Feb 8: The United States wants to continue drone strikes inside Pakistan’s tribal areas because US military experts believe the strikes have killed a large number of Al Qaeda leaders and local militants and have destroyed their hideouts.

A US account of the strikes, conveyed to Pakistan and obtained by Dawn, depicts a picture which is very different from the public perception in Pakistan that the strikes only kill innocent civilians and children.

The document includes information conveyed to Washington by US military officials in Afghanistan about more than a dozen drone attacks carried out by US unmanned aircraft since December 2007.

The document identifies militant leaders as HVT or high value targets.

According to this document, on Dec 3, 2007, a Predator strike injured Shaykh Issa al-Masri in Jani Khel, Bannu.

On Jan 28, 2008, a Predator killed HVT Abu Layth Al-Libi and associates in Salam Kot, North Waziristan.

On Feb 27, 2008, a drone killed foreign Al Qaeda trainees. On March 16, 2008, more Al Qaeda trainees were killed. The document does not identify those killed in these attacks and does not reveal the places hit by the drones.

On May 14, 2008, a Predator killed HVT Abu Sulayman Al-Jazairi and associates in Damadola, Bajaur.

On July 28, 2008, a Predator strike killed HVT Abu Khabab Al-Masri and other Al Qaeda activists.

On Aug 12, 2008, a Predator killed foreign fighters and militants associated with HVT Usama Al-Kini and commander Nazir.

On Aug 20, 2008, a drone killed and injured multiple foreign Al Qaeda members and local associates, including some Haqqani network associates. An Al Qaeda facilitator Haji Yacoub was injured.

On Aug 27, 2008, a Predator attempted to target an Al Qaeda-associated meeting but missed target. It did not cause collateral damage.

On Aug 30, 2008, a Predator strike killed Al Qaeda paramilitary operatives subordinate to Al Qaeda commander and East Africa Embassy bomber Usama Al Kini.On Aug 31, 2008, a Predator killed several Al Qaeda operatives, including two prominent Al Qaeda paramilitary commanders.

On Sept 2, 2008, a Predator killed four to 10 persons associated with Al Qaeda commander and logistician Abu Wafa Al Saudi.

On Sept 4, 2008, a Predator strike killed Abu Wafa Al Saudi.

On Sept 8, 2008, a Predator killed several Haqqani sub-commanders and a number of Arabs. Members of the extended Haqqani family were killed.

On Sept 11, 2008, a Predator killed 10 to 15 militants associated with Al Qaeda facilitator Qari Imran’s training camp.

On Sept 17, 2008, a Predator killed 4-6 militants delivering rockets to a militant camp near the Afghan border and probably HVT Abu Ubaydh Al Tunisi.

same answer, how to stop terrorism propagating from there.
Solve Palestine and Kashmir issue. Stop imposing US puppet governments in affected countries. The terrorism will be stopped autometically.

"We killing their spying birds every day..."

This doesn't surprise me. Your military is very powerful with lots of impressive new weapons made by Iranians.

Do you have any pictures of these drones which Iran is shooting daily? Why do we not hear or read more of these successes against the imperialist aggressors? I'd think that this news would be trumpeted daily as encouragement to Pakistan of the possibilities if only they'll resist.

I look forward to your links and photos. Thanks.

I dont have any picture of those birds, But most of them are "spy pigeons"!!

AFP: Iran busts 'spy pigeons' near nuclear site
FOXNews.com - Report: Iran Detains 'Spy Pigeons' Near Nuke Site - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Because they're less likely to be detected! However IRGC also reported that it has shot down several U.S made Predator! And recently Balloons! Since Iran has made several Hi-Tech UAV recently, I think thats gotta be true! Ababil is a UAV made by Iran with the max speed of 320 Km/h!

Regards

Last edited:
Solve Palestine and Kashmir issue. Stop imposing US puppet governments in affected countries. The terrorism will be stopped autometically.
do you say that us drones are attacking kashmir? :angry:
because of people like osama , mullah omar, afghanistan was attacked:guns:
terror was deep rooted there and is not hidden

finally why do some countries give excuse to others to bomb them in retalliation when they sent some brainwashed fools to kill innocents?
in return terrorism gets a continous war cycle which is its blood line
killing innocents,violence ,is bad but hamas ,taliban and al qaida feed on it for their political motives, maybe they are puppets of usa:azn:

do you say that us drones are attacking kashmir? :angry:
because of people like osama , mullah omar, afghanistan was attacked:guns:
terror was deep rooted there and is not hidden

finally why do some countries give excuse to others to bomb them in retalliation when they sent some brainwashed fools to kill innocents?
in return terrorism gets a continous war cycle which is its blood line
killing innocents,violence ,is bad but hamas ,taliban and al qaida feed on it for their political motives, maybe they are puppets of usa:azn:
By posting :angry: you cant intimidate me. I say again loud and clear. Kashmir and Palestine are the two major reasons for the extremism. Imposing US puppet governments in the foreign countries is another major source of extremism. You call it extremism, I call it resistance. I have fair amount of material with references and dates indicating who are terrorsits and who are resistance forces. And BTW, keep an English grammer book handy if you have difficulty understanding the text in context. Where did I say US drones are attacking Kashmir?

By posting :angry: you cant intimidate me. I say again loud and clear. Kashmir and Palestine are the two major reasons for the extremism. Imposing US puppet governments in the foreign countries is another major source of extremism. You call it extremism, I call it resistance. I have fair amount of material with references and dates indicating who are terrorsits and who are resistance forces.

but your location country says something else?
both kashmir and palestine are somehow us made problems, but us cant dare bomb Indian side of kashmir,maybe you were referring to pakistani occupie kashmir,its not clear

Back
Top Bottom