What's new

Huawei Releases World First Satellite Phone

You really need to improve your ball handlings

And this will be it for me tonight, you need to get arouse on something else LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The Australian little baby ran away again. As always. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I suggest Australian babies buy Insta360. It can help you escape.

Screenshot_20230907_002641.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look at this dude goes, bringing out a bunch of irrevelent stuff here. It's like if I say US beat China 110-58 in a FIBA match and USA is superior, or US being the first country to land on the moon back in the 60s and no other can do it even today including China means US is superior. Not even a person with 5 years old mind will do that.

LOL :rofl: :lol:

Powered by China's state-of-the-art Tiantong-1 communications satellite system, Huawei's new flagship Mate 60 Pro has become world's first phone model with satellite calling feature,

with observers hailing the development as helping tap into the full potential of China's space technology application for the mass consumer market.

Tiantong-1 system is the country's first self-developed mobile communications satellite system, and currently has three satellites operating in orbit.

hmmm...just 3 satellites..the Huawei Mate 60 Pro isn't going to be a world phone.

edit:
satellitecoverage.png

Look at this dude goes, bringing out a bunch of irrevelent stuff here. It's like if I say US beat China 110-58 in a FIBA match and USA is superior, or US being the first country to land on the moon back in the 60s and no other can do it even today including China means US is superior. Not even a person with 5 years old mind will do that.

But what does this have to do with little Australia? :crazy:

hmmm...just 3 satellites..the Huawei Mate 60 Pro isn't going to be a world phone.

edit:
View attachment 951618

bor. You know I have great respect for US. And I have always admired the US policy towards black people.

But the US has been sanctioning Huawei. And prohibit the supply of chips to China.... But isn't Huawei Mate 60 mocking the White House now?

Is the White House sanctions a joke?

But the US has been sanctioning Huawei. And prohibit the supply of chips to China.... But isn't Huawei Mate 60 mocking the White House now?

Is the White House sanctions a joke?

Can you post relevant facts about this phone instead of just asking for opinions?

Other companies have purchased those chip making machines. Notice how Huawei isn't specifically saying where the chips were made...all we have is conjecture.

Can you post relevant facts about this phone instead of just asking for opinions?

Other companies have purchased those chip making machines. Notice how Huawei isn't specifically saying where the chips were made...all we have is conjecture.
Bro I thought under duress from the White House. Except for Chinese companies. No country will provide chips to Huawei.

or do foreign companies think the White House threat is a joke?

You know. Brother. In most cases, I respect the US. Especially when they deal with black people. I admire this aspect of US the most.

But the White House believes that banning the supply of chips to China would prevent Chinese technology. I feel very ridiculous.

Calm down. Baby. Learn to be human.

Huawei released a new foldable phone today - Mate X5.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom