What's new

Huge excitement in Bangladesh for PM Modi's visit!

thats a joke right?
Nope, why did 250 Hindus due in police firing while quelling riots? There is a huge vested interest in India that wants modi out and these are stories to implicate him, but nothing has come. Only 750 Muslims died and 300 Hindus if you include the train deaths that Muslims caused.

Nope, why did 250 Hindus due in police firing while quelling riots? There is a huge vested interest in India that wants modi out and these are stories to implicate him, but nothing has come. Only 750 Muslims died and 300 Hindus if you include the train deaths that Muslims caused.

Twisted facts big time,

by the way, the Bold part shows your sick mentality

Twisted facts big time,

You need not worry about Muslims of India. They are doing fine here. If indeed you need to worry about them then do the honours in your own country.
Pakistan is the only country in the World created for Islam and now more muslims die there everyday due to violence than rest of the World put together.

article-doc-2r1yr-6Z5KCxkK6-HSK1-84_634x421.jpg

And the world had seen someone like this before

hitler-infront-church.jpg

Twisted facts big time,

Think what you may, exaggerated reports of 2000 3000 Muslims dying is OK, but when correct numbers are shown I am sick. Wah. And not one Muslim has condemned the train burning of Hindu saints. How sick is that.

article-doc-2r1yr-6Z5KCxkK6-HSK1-84_634x421.jpg

And the world had seen someone like this before

hitler-infront-church.jpg
I can show you a 100 photos with people waving like that.

Narendra Modi’s speech in Dhaka is 'impressive, inspiring', say Bangladesh youths -
bdnews24.com

Narendra Modi’s speech in Dhaka is 'impressive, inspiring', say Bangladesh youths

Nurul Islam Hasib, bdnews24.com

Published: 2015-06-08 01:38:38.0 BdST Updated: 2015-06-08 02:48:19.0 BdST

• Modi-Speech-5.jpg

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has already become a brand with his names chanted in New York’s Madison Square Garden, Sydney and Canada by the way he speaks in public gatherings.

On Sunday, it was his Bangladesh show. And he did not disappoint with his speech of more than one hour.

He touched upon a whole range of issues in the India-Bangladesh relations and its global impact.

Dhaka University co-organised the public speech with Indian High Commission in Dhaka at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre just before he left Dhaka, ending a two-day hectic visit.

“Really impressive,” was what Md Mahfuzur Rahman said when asked what he felt about the speech.

A recent graduate in journalism from Dhaka University, he was invited to the event as he had visited India as part of a Bangladesh youth delegation in 2013.

“He gave us many hopes. Overall, I found nothing to be frustrated about,” he told bdnews24.com.

“He did his homework well before speaking here and said exactly what we wanted to hear from him.”

Modi spoke highly of Bangladesh’s successes on social and economic fronts, and was cheered, his name chanted and applauded by a 1,500-strong audience from across a broad spectrum of society.

“He inspired me as he spoke about our (Bangladesh’s) strengths,” said Roufun Naher, a psychology student at Dhaka University, who also was in Modi’s audience.

“He spoke of our women empowerment, girls education, garment industry, and also about working together. He spoke about us (youths),” she said.

A big chunk of Modi’s speech was about the power of youths under 35 years of age who comprise 65 percent of the total population of the two countries.

If their talents combined, they could change the world, Modi said.

Amit Shil Ami, a young lecturer at Dhaka University, told bdnews24.com that with his speech Modi tried to reach out to Bangladeshis.

“He spoke a few lines in Bangla, he spoke on 1971, he noticed a banner while moving around Dhaka and mentioned that in his speech.

“He is very active. I think he really wants to do something,” he said.

“He also talked about Teesta and said birds, air and rivers cannot be divided. I never heard such comparison. This is quite interesting”.

A young lecturer at Dhaka City College, Shubhro Deb Biswas said: “By saying that birds, air, river cannot be divided, he basically addressed Teesta issue technically.

“He is truly amazing. I never felt bored during his long speech,” he said

Modi also talked about stepping up tourism between India and Bangladesh. For, tourism had a unifying effect, terrorism divided the world, he said.

He thanked Sheikh Hasina for assuring him once again about “zero tolerance” towards terrorism.

The Indian leader received raucous standing ovation at the end of his speech and left for the airport.

And just before flying out of Dhaka, he tweeted: “Thank you Bangladesh. The visit will remain forever etched in my memory. Outcomes of the visit will lead to a stronger partnership”.

Only if by world you meant Pakistan.

By the way Pakistan was not there at the times of "Hitler" ............................... so save this useless argument for some other time.

I can show you a 100 photos with people waving like that.

Ask any psychologist about this waving and gestures may be he will teach you that people waving like this are authoritarian and tend to have mass murdering intentions.

By the way Pakistan was not there at the times of "Hitler" ............................... so save this useless argument for some other time.

Ask any psychologist about this waving and gestures may be he will teach you that people waving like this are authoritarian and tend to have mass murdering intentions.
That's pure bs . thanks. You are trolling and insulting the pm of a country.
Be thankful I am not posting evil deeds of a certain individual who lived about 1500 yes ago.

"That is our expectation from the new, visionary, pathbreaking, “thinking out of the box” Indian leader who seems to mesmerise people wherever he goes, as he did in his parting speech at the BICC. What a speech -- down to earth, disarmingly simple and yet so full of charm, humour, new thoughts and, of course, new hope!"

Modi, hopefully, is no Manmohan | The Daily Star

look through the forum they are dime a dozen.

Sorry tag some or refute from your allegations.

That's pure bs . thanks. You are trolling and insulting the pm of a country.
Be thankful I am not posting evil deeds of a certain individual who lived about 1500 yes ago.

Do you think from head on your shoulders or some .......................... I posted pics and did not quote anyone, if you cannot digest the pics then there was no need to quote me and reply me. And I have not started trolling yet, I posted what I observed unlike you, my life does not revolve around looking for some shit person to make my "Akhand Baharat" dreams come true. Now keep your Modi mojo to yourself, for me he is a murderer and an enemy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom