What's new

Huge excitement in Bangladesh for PM Modi's visit!

Listen, sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words, both you and I know what you are alluding to.
The shame is that there is no photo or picture of the evil guy I want to reveal.
You may disrespect the people we hold in high regard. Similarly people you hold in high regard is also the embodiment of evil and a mass murderer butcher and scum of mankind.

I am not going to reply here anymore because I have good relations with @Rain Man so I will honor his request not to derail his thread.

6-7 years ago if someone put a picture of an Indian PM it would have got torn or burnt down. but Sh Hasina y'know...

Bangladeshis are smart people. They will even clap on Japanese...

Besides Hindi is a sub set of Bangladeshi Bengali.

Firstly, I expect them to cheer for something good and productive, for other way around is sheer stupidity.
Secondly, I will leave Hindi out of this for now, but the Bangla dialect that you speak and the dialect that I use at home are both subsets of some other form of Bangla.

Good so stop the modi bashing and reply on topic .

Look kid, boy , mate whatever you are, I give a fck ................. how you feel about Modi, you may be deeply in love with him but for me he is a murderer, don't try lecturing me to respect him, he is my enemy and I have said it already, so when I said I am not going to reply anymore better leave it to that, don't come back again and again with this Modi mantra.

Firstly, I expect them to cheer for something good and productive, for other way around is sheer stupidity.
Secondly, I will leave Hindi out of this for now, but the Bangla dialect that you speak and the dialect that I use at home are both subsets of some other form of Bangla.

I was talking abhout Bangladeshi Muslamani Bangla not Daviadian Bangla.

Look kid, boy , mate whatever you are, I give a fck ................. how you feel about Modi, you may be deeply in love with him but for me he is a murderer, don't try lecturing me to respect him, he is my enemy and I have said it already, so when I said I am not going to reply anymore better leave it to that, don't come back again and again with this Modi mantra.
The crassness shows your upbringing. Thanks.

6-7 years ago if someone put a picture of an Indian PM it would have got torn or burnt down. but Sh Hasina y'know...

I remember, this picture became quite popular on the internet back then.

p040120023.jpg

I'm well aware of what you are talking about as well as history and demography of the region.

LOL, a kolkota baboo is trying to tell you his Bengali and our Bengali is a "subset"...Na son we just about understand you Star Jalsa hocus pocus.

LOL, a kolkota baboo is trying to tell you his Bengali and our Bengali is a "subset"...Na son we just about understand you Star Jalsa hocus pocus.

How and why did you assume I'm from Kolkata ?
What do you think, how did the language that you speak came into practice ?

How and why did you assume I'm from Kolkata ?
What do you think, how did the language that you speak came into practice ?

Because of High IQ level Bangladeshi population never gave up anything that came into their way. 90% of the vocubulary of Hindi is available in Musalmani Bangla. Same is the case for other royal language like Farsi, Arabaic who also have great foot print on Musalmani Bangal. Also 50% word coming from Sanskrit. Its not like Dravidian West Bengali tribal Bangla.

Bangladeshi mentality and thinking has improved a lot in last 6-7 years! :)

Because of High IQ level Bangladeshi population never gave up anything that came into their way. 90% of the vocubulary of Hindi is available in Musalmani Bangla. Same is the case for other royal language like Farsi, Arabaic who also have great foot print on Musalmani Bangal. Also 50% word coming from Sanskrit. Its not like Dravidian West Bengali tribal Bangla.

By your logic Esperanto is the mother of Roman/Germanic languages ? Bravo, with IQ level like that, you will be doing us all a huge favour if you stay within the limits of your country.

Also, I wonder if you gave up nothing that came your way, and incorporated Farsi, Arabic etc etc, what was your problem with Urdu ? :enjoy::enjoy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom