What's new

Huge excitement in Bangladesh for PM Modi's visit!

Because of High IQ level Bangladeshi population never gave up anything that came into their way. 90% of the vocubulary of Hindi is available in Musalmani Bangla. Same is the case for other royal language like Farsi, Arabaic who also have great foot print on Musalmani Bangal. Also 50% word coming from Sanskrit. Its not like Dravidian West Bengali tribal Bangla.

Rabindranth Tagore's work was in tribal Bangla?

Bangladesh's national anthem is in tribal Bangla? :)

India Muslim
11402711_856448551104725_5622202111757102700_n.jpg

They know only Modi is capable of improving the quality of their lives! :)

Sorry tag some or refute from your allegations.
Do you think from head on your shoulders or some .......................... I posted pics and did not quote anyone, if you cannot digest the pics then there was no need to quote me and reply me. And I have not started trolling yet, I posted what I observed unlike you, my life does not revolve around looking for some shit person to make my "Akhand Baharat" dreams come true. Now keep your Modi mojo to yourself, for me he is a murderer and an enemy.

Oh you dont know anything about how India is pursuing its "Akhand Bharat" Dreams. It started in 1947 itself. First they armtwisted Bhopal, Then Kicked Junagarh, then Stormed Hydrabad and merged all of them in India despite Nawabs and Sultans eager to merge with Pakistan.

After that despite Muslim majority they swallowed 70% of Kashmir despite, Pakistani arranged "Paid Mercenaries" attacking Kashmir.

In 1971 evil Indians decimated Pakistan which got INDEPENDENCE from India in 1947 and divided Pakistan in 2, and created BANGLADESH so that they can easily fulfill their dream of "Akhand Bharat" in future.

Now they are fulfilling their Dream of "Akhand Bharat" by installing "puppet" Govt in BANGLADESH and fulfilling their deam of "Akhand Bhart" from "BACK DOOR".

In 1984 evil Indians played another trick on Pakistan and Snatched "SIACHIN" from Pakistani possession which in now part of India. Pakistan despite all the effort never able to get it back.

Now to fulfill its dreams of "Akhand Bharat" India has created Taliban, which is called TTP in Pakistan to destabilize Pakistan so that Pakistan becomes weak and easier for India to grab more parts of Pakistan to fulfill its dream of "Akhand Bharat".

With keeping the same in mind India is fueling Separatist Movement in Baluchistan, and helping Mohazirs in Karachi.

"EVERY PAKISTANI MUST DREAM ABOUT "AKHAND BHART" SO THAT THEY CAN FIND WAYS TO THWART, THIS INDIAN DREAM - EVERY NIGHT THEY SLEEP.

Last edited:
but they can never get a nationalist and a non elietist leader as its the society that chooses its leader but heu to there false ummah bravado and highli egoistic and "martial race"superiorty complex they can never grow owt of there cucoons
Could we ever imagined that our Nation will be freed from CONgress clutches. The way Nehru manipulated things and facts were never revealed to ordinary citizens.
Pakistan is going through the same phase but unlike Indians who openly felt dejected Pakistanis have to put up a brave face just to avoid being humiliated at the hands of Indians.
But history shows that they always follow what we do, when they can elect Benazir, daughter of ex-PM when we elected Indira Gandhi, they definitely can find someone as patriotic as Modi

Last edited:
Because of High IQ level Bangladeshi population never gave up anything that came into their way. 90% of the vocubulary of Hindi is available in Musalmani Bangla. Same is the case for other royal language like Farsi, Arabaic who also have great foot print on Musalmani Bangal. Also 50% word coming from Sanskrit. Its not like Dravidian West Bengali tribal Bangla.

Rabindranth Tagore's work was in tribal Bangla?
Bangladesh's national anthem is in tribal Bangla? :)
They know only Modi is capable of improving the quality of their lives! :)

See this happens when you are converted to an Abhramic Religion, you forgets about all your History.

Nice reply to "SICKULAR HINDU BANGALI" (ALL HINDU BANGALIES ARE "SICKULAR" - DESPITE BEEN THRESHED MULTIPLE TIMES BY ISLAMISTS IN PAST) BY AN "ISLAMIST BANGALI".

SICKULAR BANGALI PLEASE LIVE WITH IT!!

See this happens when you are converted to an Abhramic Religion, you forgets about all your History.

Nice reply to "SICKULAR HINDU BANGALI" (ALL HINDU BANGALIES ARE "SICKULAR" - DESPITE BEEN THRESHED MULTIPLE TIMES BY ISLAMISTS IN PAST) BY AN "ISLAMIST BANGALI".

SICKULAR BANGALI PLEASE LIVE WITH IT!!
I always wanted to know, what do Indians mean when they use the term "sickular"?

Oh you dont know anything about how India is pursuing its "Akhand Bharat" Dreams. It started in 1947 itself. First they armtwisted Bhopal, Then Kicked Junagarh, then Stormed Hydrabad and merged all of them in India despite Nawabs and Sultans eager to merge with Pakistan.

After that despite Muslim majority they swallowed 70% of Kashmir despite, Pakistani arranged "Paid Mercenaries" attacking Kashmir.

In 1971 evil Indians decimated Pakistan which got INDEPENDENCE from India in 1947 and divided Pakistan in 2, and created BANGLADESH so that they can easily fulfill their dream of "Akhand Bharat" in future.

Now they are fulfilling their Dream of "Akhand Bharat" by installing "puppet" Govt in BANGLADESH and fulfilling their deam of "Akhand Bhart" from "BACK DOOR".

In 1984 evil Indians played another trick on Pakistan and Snatched "SIACHIN" from Pakistani possession which in now part of India. Pakistan despite all the effort never able to get it back.

Now to fulfill its dreams of "Akhand Bharat" India has created Taliban, which is called TTP in Pakistan to destabilize Pakistan so that Pakistan becomes weak and easier for India to grab more parts of Pakistan to fulfill its dream of "Akhand Bharat".

With keeping the same in mind India is fueling Separatist Movement in Baluchistan, and helping Mohazirs in Karachi.

"EVERY PAKISTANI MUST DREAM ABOUT "AKHAND BHART" SO THAT THEY CAN FIND WAYS TO THWART, THIS INDIAN DREAM - EVERY NIGHT THEY SLEEP.

wow what a post :cheers:

man that must have shatterred alot of ummah lovers egos :devil: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Could we ever imagined that our Nation will be freed from CONgress clutches. The way Nehru manipulated things and facts were never revealed to ordinary citizens.
Pakistan is going through the same phase but unlike Indians who openly felt dejected Pakistanis have to put up a brave face just to avoid being humiliated at the hands of Indians.
But history shows that they always follow what we do, when they can elect Benazir, daughter of ex-PM when we elected Indira Gandhi, they definitely can find someone as patriotic as Modi

you mean shri shri 1008 martial race kulbhooshan rehmat ullah e alley laal topee miya zaid zaman hamid :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

By your logic Esperanto is the mother of Roman/Germanic languages ? Bravo, with IQ level like that, you will be doing us all a huge favour if you stay within the limits of your country.

Also, I wonder if you gave up nothing that came your way, and incorporated Farsi, Arabic etc etc, what was your problem with Urdu ? :enjoy::enjoy:

Hindi is actually Urdu with some impurity. ;)

wow what a post :cheers:

man that must have shatterred alot of ummah lovers egos :devil: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

you mean shri shri 1008 martial race kulbhooshan rehmat ullah e alley laal topee miya zaid zaman hamid :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Ahmed Quraishi looks quiet competent and pretty handsome by Pakistani standards

Urdu is basically some persian and arabic word added with MANY SANSKRIT WORDS and GRAMMAR.

Remove some persian and arabic words you get Pure Hindi, which was existing as Avadhi, Bhoajpuri, Kannoji, Haryanvi in India.

rather its reverse urdu means contonement area in somecentral asian dilect urdu in fact was bron in garrissons of delhi sultanate where central asian invaders were trying to talk to there ethnik indian soldiers urdu infact is a hotch potch of many hindi, farsi,arbi, turkish words ;)

Urdu is basically some persian and arabic word added with MANY SANSKRIT WORDS and GRAMMAR.

Remove some persian and arabic words you get Pure Hindi, which was existing as Avadhi, Bhoajpuri, Kannoji, Haryanvi in India.
OMG didnt nobaaady tol u that sumthins are bettar left unsaid !!!!

Stick to your version of Bangla first, we will get to Hindi in due time.
Why reject Urdu ? Likes of you should have stuck with that no ?

Back
Top Bottom