What's new

HVKK (TURAF) shots down Syrian Mi-17

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
MILITARY JET SAID TO CRASH ON SYRIA BORDER: TURKEY’S DHA

It also appears the crash was not self-inflicted. Moments ago, Turkey's Today's Zaman adds that "Turkish army has downed a Syrian fighter jet in Hatay on the Syrian border." Has Turkey, which has been spoiling for regime change in Syria (just think of all the fringe benefits if and when the Qatari pipeline finally crosses Syria and enters Turkey), grown tired of waiting for a decisive false flag, and decided to take matters into its own hands?

Turkish Army Said To Down Syrian Jet By Turkey-Syria Border | Zero Hedge

It's a helo and we have no information yet how it's downed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Acoording to the news, Syrian helo violated Turkish airspace at 1420 hours while entering 2 km. inside of Turkish airspace on Hatay region. As per the changed rules of engagement against Syria, Turkish fighter jets hit the helo after warning at 14:25 hours. Hopefully Syrians take some lessons from this.

Syrian opposition downs helicopter near Turkey

Syrian opposition fighters have reportedly shot down a Syrian helicopter, which fell 400 meters away from the Turkish border.
Reports indicate that the opposition fighters also shot dead two pilots after they ejected themselves after their chopper was hit.

Syrian opposition downs helicopter near Turkey

The Turkish Air Force shot down a Syrian helicopter today at the border after the helicopter violated Turkish airspace, Deputy PM Arınç said.

"A Syrian military helicopter that strayed two kilometers into the Turkish airspace was repeatedly warned before being shot down missiles fired from Turkish jet," Arınç said today after a Cabinet meeting. Earlier reports said the helicopter exploded in mid-air and that the explosion was visible from Hatay’s Yayladağı district. Two pilots who reportedly ejected from the aircraft before the explosion but were reportedly killed by opposition forces after landing safely on the ground, according to Doğan News Agency. Hatay Gov. Celalettin Lekesiz said they had received information about the incident but added that the reports needed to be confirmed. The details are being investigated, he added. However separate eyewitnesses have claimed the aircraft which crashed was a military plane rather than a helicopter. A group of Turkish military personnel was transferred to the area after the incident.

September/16/2013

MIDEAST - Turkey shot down Syrian helicopter at border, Deputy PM says

20693251.jpg

huh. Does anybody remember 22nd July, 2012 ? Well I do, they did have children, wives...This is what revenge looks like bro. I'm sure the pilots enjoyed the revenge of their brother. I hope the rest comes. Don't expect me to behave like a pacifist. I may lose my patriotism but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't back the fallen Turkish officers. As said, i hope the rest comes.

Pilot Cpt. Gökhan ERTAN (KIA)
Pilot 2nd Lt. Hasan Hüseyin AKSOY (KIA)

Gokhan_Erten_Hasan-Huseyin_Aksoy.jpg

642063447774.jpg

01104046_ehitgkhanertan.jpg

sehit-pilot-gokhan-ertan-son-yolculugunda-4qx.jpg

631939.jpg

I'm glad you shot down a supposed helicopter and then had your terrorists execute the two pilots to avenge your brothers. I am sure the whole world will be real proud of this great achievement.

huh. Does anybody remember 22nd July, 2012 ? Well I do, they did have children, wives...This is what revenge looks like bro. I'm sure the pilots enjoyed the revenge of their brother. I hope the rest comes. Don't expect me to behave like a pacifist. I may lose my patriotism but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't back the fallen Turkish officers. As said, i hope the rest comes.

Pilot Cpt. Gökhan ERTAN (KIA)
Pilot 2nd Lt. Hasan Hüseyin AKSOY (KIA)]

R.I.P to Mr. Ertan, Mr. AKSOY.

I'm glad you shot down a supposed helicopter and then had your terrorists execute the two pilots to avenge your brothers. I am sure the whole world will be real proud of this great achievement.

The Turks are people of honor :bounce:

Russia should move in now, what's up with so much arrogance , they were inside their border.This is outright belligerece due to the fact of being NATO member.Deploy s-300 near borders.

Back
Top Bottom