What's new

Hyderabad and Ahmedabad have a lot of Muslims, they will all support Pakistan team

His statement was taken in wrong context. Our players given similar statements in the past.. what they mean is.. if they play at Delhi, Mohali or any other places with little Muslim population, they notice less crowd support for Pakistan. It seems like we are in a battle zone.

But in Hyderabad the crowd support is visibly bigger, it could be because there is a higher population of Muslim in Hyderabad.

Nothing wrong in giving a statement about his personal opinion.

PS: An example is, when we went to play in Delhi back in 1997, the pitch was destroyed by members of Shiva Sena and they did not let the game being played in the capital of India.

In contrast, the game is played smoothly, almost controversy-free in Hyderabad.

You are simply endorsing a stereotype from individuals who are prejudiced to beleive that if at all there is fans exits in India for PAk cricket team then it would be from Muslims.

Pakistan and its people has to realize that someone can love Babar Azam and also nationalistic Hindu Indian together.

Again, such kind of illletarte do not exists on your side only, we will find plenty on our side too.

One of the reasons i keep focusing on this aspect is to communicate to at least PDF guys that do not assume that if you have any support then it is only by Indian who are Muslims.

Some people always ghusedo religion in each and everything.

This bowler is Muslim so he is good. That guy is this religion so he is bad. There are more Muslims so pitch will be good. What is the problem with them? Can’t they just go and just play a game and leave the religion aside for a day?

Its a much better look than a filthy yogi
Don't say that - you're disrespecting their kulcha. The goal of every Chindoo is to eventually be reincarnated into a nanga Yogi Braman who plasters his face and body with gobar every day.

Okay, then why wait? who is stopping you
No one. It's just a matter of time
Does unfounded confidence and optimism help Pakistan in any way? You couldn't take Kashmir - where there is great pro-Pakistan sentiments - despite so many decades of efforts and you talk of Junagadh, Hyderabad, Manavadar, etc.
Take it up with government of Pakistan and the British Crown.

I wish they had this WC in England or Australia or Caribbean (preferably Caribbean)

Indians love turning everything into a star plus drama

Don't say that - you're disrespecting their kulcha. The goal of every Chindoo is to eventually be reincarnated into a nanga Yogi Braman who plasters his face and body with gobar every day.

Savages. Half naked Australoid negroids covered in their own shit trying to judge others. Couldn't make this up :lol:

Last edited:
Pakistan has a rightful claim on Junagarh and Mandavar. The annexation of these states by India is illegal and a forced occupation.
96% of the population of Junagadh was Hindu and it had no boundary with Pakistan
Hyderabad likewise was militarily annexed against the wishes of the people by Indian armed forces.
Only 13% of the population of Hyderabad state was Muslim and it was surrounded by India on all sides.

Savages. Half naked Australoid negroids covered in their own shit trying to judge others. Couldn't make this up :lol:
From doing a deep dive into their 10 trillion year old kuchra, I've learned that they literally eat, drink and wear gobar. It is an essential component of their holy rituals. When they talk about Chindoo Rashtra, what they mean is institutionalizing the consumption of gobar nationwide. And somehow their biggest concern is Mujlims having a beard. Sick people (if you can consider them people).

It always outlasts us.

Ahmadabadis and Hyderabadis
I am a Hyderabadi, lived all my life in the city. Have a ton of friends in old city, i can tell you with certainity there was never any real public support for Hyderabad state to join Pakistan. Even the majority local muslims who stayed back during partition gave no support to the Nizam's illogical demands.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom