What's new

I admire Indian science and IRSO

Why you taking offence???
Chor ki dadhi me tinka or else....
coward must be called as such .When arjun used shikhandi to kill bhisma that doesnt made him brave that showed the coward side of his.

AJTR
AJTR
AJTR

Since when writing something on internet shows bravery?
From the time indians started calling other indians as p@ki both in real life in india and on internet.And indians question and laugh at pakistanis for calling fellow pakistanis as mossad/cia/raw agent.so Miyan apnay ghirebaan main jhanko first.

I wonder how Pakistan had patented Islam???? :lol:

But Every pakistani is not muslim and every Muslim is not pakistani.
I wonder if hindus have patented "bharat","india","dharma".or i wonder if hindus are confused lot in so many identities.

coward must be called as such .When arjun used shikhandi to kill bhisma that doesnt made him brave that showed the coward side of his.

From the time indians started calling other indians as p@ki both in real life in india and on internet.And indians question and laugh at pakistanis for calling fellow pakistanis as mossad/cia/raw agent.so Miyan apnay ghirebaan main jhanko first.

pakistanis even call vegetarian pakistani muslims as indian hindus so do not compare Indians with them...Indians are well aware of dark side of our society and we are extremely vocal about it..

Shikandi was Amba in his/her previous birth where she had obtained a boon that in her next birth she would be a reason for Bhisma's death. And so goes the story. Its destiny...

pakistanis even call vegetarian pakistani muslims as indian hindus so do not compare Indians with them...Indians are well aware of dark side of our society and we are extremely vocal about it..
I'll compare bot.And sure you are well aware of your dark secrets thats why in order to cover them up u call maoist tribal,poor as terrorists and keep killing them with impunity.shameless indian nazis.

Shikandi was Amba in his/her previous birth where she had obtained a boon that in her next birth she would be a reason for Bhisma's death. And so goes the story. Its destiny...
My comment was wrt to arjun not shikhandi.

I'll compare bot.And sure you are well aware of your dark secrets thats why in order to cover them up u call maoist tribal,poor as terrorists and keep killing them with impunity.

My comment was wrt to arjun not shikhandi.

covering up means not letting it out in media(As per my opinion) , so you can not say things like that were covered up...

I like the fact that india had pull itself from producing little than a primitive nano sattilites to launching entire space objects to the moon and in the future, mars. Face it india, your a near superpower in terms of economics, military (near a blue water navy) and now an science power hub. Stop flattering your self and grap the golden apple that once the UK doubt you would get. Stop compering your nation to pakistan. You are literally 20 years ahead of them.. I wish India good luck and to focus on Poverty matters.

friend bolded part was not necessary

we are emerging power and we know that

but why to drag pak in discussion?

Read carefully. I happened to say, it was his destiny as Shikhandi had a boon and only with sikhandi can he be killed..
Why sidestep the issue of cowardice of arjun which is the main point here not the shikhandi's story.

What have u done to change it as an Indian. Enjoying your comfort zone heh?
Thats i'm already doing by calling out their lies.but it seems.GOI' and its paid media's 10 paise army is too strong in phoophooing everything.but then i'm alone enough to call off the lies of all of them on every stage i get and comprehensively defeat them alone.

Read carefully. I happened to say, it was his destiny as Shikhandi had a boon and only with sikhandi can he be killed..
Why sidestep the issue of cowardice of arjun which is the main point here not the shikhandi's story.

What have u done to change it as an Indian. Enjoying your comfort zone heh?
Thats i'm already doing by calling out their lies.but it seems.GOI' and its paid media's 10 paise army is too strong in phoophooing everything.but then i'm alone enough to call off the lies of all of them on every stage i get and comprehensively defeat them alone.

Not at all true in case of dyanamic country like India..may be you can say that about communist regimes...
one can wake up a sleeping person but cant wake up one who is pretending to be asleep.For 50 yrs Akashvani and doordarshan were govt control propaganda mouthiece.today one can see the media propaganda of the ruling party .And btw most of channels are owned directly by some party or the other.In india news is made for highest bidder ie the paid news.

I'll compare bot.And sure you are well aware of your dark secrets thats why in order to cover them up u call maoist tribal,poor as terrorists and keep killing them with impunity.shameless indian nazis.

Seriously AJTR, who do you think might have killed those 75 CRPF men in 2010 in Chattisgarh??? The 75 unfortunate families would love to hear your version of stories as you seem to be a messiah to the victims of violence.

Back
Top Bottom