What's new

India dreaming: Can we land on the moon and build toilets too?

Soviet Union, Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia had proportionally as little poverty, slums and open defecation as Pakistan. You know what happened to those countries later.

I think India is way more comparable to the USSR than Pakistan is.

You get way more aid money than us, just not from the IMF. The pot calling the kettle black. :yahoo:
Our government doesn't take any aid boomer, this has been punctured many times. India on top of that is a net donor of aid, unlike ya'll bhikharis:lol:.

Keep funding our space program by repaying IMF :enjoy:

Our government doesn't take any aid boomer, this has been punctured many times. India on top of that is a net donor of aid, unlike ya'll bhikharis:lol:.

Keep funding our space program by repaying IMF :enjoy:

Largest recepients of foreign aid.jpg
which-countries-provide-receive-foreign-aid-6_compressed.png

Stop your supari and co . Full of Generals who are there for military PT and parade , not for space and scientific researches .They are wasting money. do not waste your money on suparco , use it on bijali ka bill , buy atta for hungry public .

Chairmen of SUPARCO
NumberNameTerm Ended
8Major General Raza Hussain2010
9Major General Ahmed Bilal2016
10Major General Qaiser Anees Khurram2018
11Major General Amer NadeemPresen
At least Pakistani are obedient to different generals. You are obedient to just one Modi Hitler who pretty much made India suffer through Covid single handedly.

Send a space craft to the moon but no oxygen supplies and lose a million people . I feel for all the Indians that lost family members.

But this is what single person worship will do to you.

Modi is the ultimate white slave: only reason he gets attention from the west is west needs a brown nation to counter balance China. And modi is more than willing to be that brown sahib.

Yes and I've proved it a thousand times to you that those are ODA loans not aid, and India is a net donor of aid. Repeating and spamming same shit again and again won't change the fact that ya'll IMFkhors are funding our space programme :lol:.
Who is pooer and more pathetic than India that accepts this aid?

Any self respecting country will tell India , 'thank you, use it to get your 300 million people above the poverty line'. What kind of ignorant stupidity is this: more than US population below poverty line, but lets give aid to somebody else needs it. No country has this many people below poverty.

At least Pakistani are obedient to different generals. You are obedient to just one Modi Hitler who pretty much made India suffer through Covid single handedly.

Send a space craft to the moon but no oxygen supplies and lose a million people . I feel for all the Indians that lost family members.

But this is what single person worship will do to you.

Modi is the ultimate white slave: only reason he gets attention from the west is west needs a brown nation to counter balance China. And modi is more than willing to be that brown sahib.

Who is pooer and more pathetic than India that accepts this aid?

Any self respecting country will tell India , 'thank you, use it to get your 300 million people above the poverty line'. What kind of ignorant stupidity is this: more than US population below poverty line, but lets give aid to somebody else needs it. No country has this many people below poverty.

We do not give army generals power to encroach upon any institution of India no general is appointed in space research organisation , generals stay in army where they are needed .your Suparco is failure because generals are resting there, Look at the condition of your country and determine what made pakistan a beggar and terror ridden country.

Yup it is misfortune that Pakistan keeps running to the IMF :enjoy:

A much less misfortune than the world's poorest country getting charity aid and wasting it on publicity stunts. These publicity stunts have already gotten people questioning these charity handouts you keep getting. Backfired? 😹

Even your shitty little Bangladesh survives on Japanese charity. You people worship the Japanese. In the meantime the Japanese probably forgot they dropped a bit of spare change in your begging bowl.🧑‍🎄😂

Last edited:
A much less misfortune than the world's poorest country getting charity aid and wasting it on publicity stunts. These publicity stunts have already gotten people questioning this charity handouts you keep getting. Backfired? 😹

Even your shitty little Bangladesh survives on Japanese charity. You people worship the Japanese. In the meantime the Japanese probably forgot they dropped a bit of spare change in your begging bowl.🧑‍🎄😂

I do not know charity you are taken about. they must forgotten someone in the room

A much less misfortune than the world's poorest country getting charity aid and wasting it on publicity stunts. These publicity stunts have already gotten people questioning these charity handouts you keep getting. Backfired? 😹

Kadak billi sahab
How many times should you be reminded that India govt gives aid and help to other countries . NGO or individuals may take money for working against interests of India and hindus . India invites investment for Industries only .Now go to IMF to see if they can spare few dollars for you .

Kadak billi sahab
How many times should you be reminded that India govt gives aid and help to other countries . NGO or individuals may take money for working against interests of India and hindus . India invites investment for Industries only .Now go to IMF to see if they can spare few dollars for you .

The poorest country in the world gives aid to other countries? :woot: Why collect billions from the Brits and Americans? Ask them to send the aid money directly to the ones you currently give it to.

Additionally I think your people need the aid more than foreign countries you give to. I'm sure they agree:

1508324954-3349.jpg

The poorest country in the world gives aid to other countries? :woot: Why collect billions from the Brits and Americans? Ask them to send the aid money directly to the ones you currently give it to.

Additionally I think your people need the aid more than foreign countries you give to. I'm sure they agree:

1508324954-3349.jpg
Billi ji
Those are illegal Muslims rohangia and bangladeshis .great burden on Indian economy .

Look at your poor children

1694754318341.png

Back
Top Bottom